Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NSW Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix #9

Marcooose

NSW Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix #9

Fixes: 

• Fixed getting indefinitely stuck in the loading tunnel when returning to a town from an open landscape (Plains of Eidolon to Cetus for example), Railjack loading tunnel, and the Zariman elevator.  
    • The end of mission screen did not show the rewards in the UI, but players who were stuck did not lose any rewards from these missions. Their accounts were updated upon mission completion. 
  • Fixed using Feast on the Deimos Carnis Rex enemy halving Grendel’s jump height. 
  • Fixed the Status Immunity Invigoration preventing melee parrying. 

I wasn't sure where else to mention this, but it happened again a bit ago:

My fiancee & I usually try doing missions together, and she hosts on her Switch lite; For fissures it's set to public so that more relics can be involved for people, but aside from one mission a couple of days ago (Unsure what platforms others used), every time one of us selects a fissure & our relics, as the mission is loading she loads in just fine (Presumably because she's the host), then two other-platform Tenno join and they load in well enough. But despite the fact our two Switches are using the same internet, I can't fully load in and get booted from the squad. Naturally since it's a public fissure I also can't rejoin the squad because it's suddenly full again before I get the chance.

I hope there's a fix for that in the future, because it can be a bit disappointing to not get relics cracked open together. We tried a Lith fissure about 15 minutes ago for Nightwave, and that's basically what happened.

Archived