Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Change in Ducat value for Baza Prime Blueprint (Live)

[DE]Momaw

A minor price adjustment as the Void ebbs and flows:

The Baza Prime Blueprint is currently listed as a Rare item priced at 100 Ducats instead of its intended (with its re-appearance in Prime Resurgence) Uncommon rarity for 65 Ducats. In a future hotfix, we will change its rarity over to Uncommon, and with that  its value will be changed from 100 Ducats to 65.

This change will not happen until after the holiday break (January 3 at the absolute earliest), so you have plenty of time to sell your surplus blueprints at the higher price if you wish.

Update: This change will be effective as of our hotfix on January 11th 2023

Thanks Tenno!

But other prime parts that are able to be both dropped as an uncommon and rare are priced at 65 ducts?

So then why is the Baza prime Blueprint getting reduced down to 45 and not 65 to follow in-line with the ducat changes that have been made so far?

E: Looks like it has been fixed!

8 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

But other prime parts that are able to be both dropped as an uncommon and rare are priced at 65 ducts?

So then why is the Baza prime Blueprint getting reduced down to 45 and not 65 to follow in-line with the ducat changes that have been made so far?

65 and 25 ducats values stem from parts that have been available as both rare and uncommon, and uncommon and common rewards from different relics, respectively. This case is just a pricing error.

Edit: I didn't check the relics and clearly didn't even properly read the reply I'm replying to here. This is not a pricing error.

16 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

This confuses me too, as this is how it always worked. It's not like it was 100 ducats by mistake - it was previously a rare drop, which has now been moved to uncommon with the most recent Prime Resurgence rotation. This means it should be 65 ducats, as it's an "uncommon-rare" part, not 45 like an exclusively uncommon part.

Edit: fixed so this is not relevant anymore =)

4 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

I agree with this, the change for this one item should go with the rest of the former rares. 

2 minutes ago, Zambad said:

65 and 25 ducats values stem from parts that have been available as both rare and uncommon, and uncommon and common rewards from different relics, respectively. This case is just a pricing error.

This case is exactly what you described in the first sentence. Baza Prime Blueprint is Rare in Lith B7, Lith B8, Meso B4, Meso B5 and Axi B4, therefor it should become 65 ducats, not 45.

Just now, --Q--DucatMaster said:

I was anticipating changes soon, but this? 100 ducats straight to 45.. did someone review this before it was posted?

Looking at how messed up the ducat values of Revenant and weapons were on release, i'd assume the checking isn't done very thoroughly... 15 ducats in rare, 65 in common etc. etc.

btw, Soma BP is still 15 ducats after it was made uncommon in Lith M1 over 6 years ago :)

Whatever your intension was, it doesn't matter anymore. We've already accepted it and there're tons of more odd things already. It's just ok as it is.

Changing it now only causes chaos.

Furthermore, there're thousand times more serious issues like cross play oriented mob spawn lag which even kills warframes in invulnerable state.

7 hours ago, --TL--Sui said:

This case is exactly what you described in the first sentence. Baza Prime Blueprint is Rare in Lith B7, Lith B8, Meso B4, Meso B5 and Axi B4, therefor it should become 65 ducats, not 45.

Ah, thank you for clarifying. I didn't check and just went by the impression I got from the PSA description.

Archived