Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen: The New War Spoiler Policy UPDATE

Greetings Tenno!

It’s been one year since The New War released and introduced the Drifter into the world of Warframe.

Last year we asked that TennoGen artists leave New War spoilers out of their submission screenshots (for example, ‘please do not use The Drifter to model a head piece’).

Now, please feel free to include the Drifter in your submissions screenshots, item names, and descriptions. We are changing our policy since we have shown off the Drifter in places like the promotional material for Angels of the Zariman and the TennoCon 2022 gameplay demo for The Duviri Paradox.

On behalf of the team who works on TennoGen, we can’t wait to see what you produce now that we don’t have to be hush hush about the Drifter!

Let the floodgates open. This could be an interesting opportunity. Thanks for the heads up. I hope our TennoGen artists will have some more mature themes for Drifter cosmetic styles. I felt like some of the Operator cosmetics were somewhat "cheery fantasy" in design.

It would be really cool to Dark Sector art snuck in there too! But I know that's wishful thinking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2022-12-20 at 11:01 PM, LillyRaccune said:

Let the floodgates open. This could be an interesting opportunity. Thanks for the heads up. I hope our TennoGen artists will have some more mature themes for Drifter cosmetic styles. I felt like some of the Operator cosmetics were somewhat "cheery fantasy" in design.

It would be really cool to Dark Sector art snuck in there too! But I know that's wishful thinking.

I won't lie, I've been trying to work out how to get into creating Tennogen content. Now I've read this about people also wanting some Dark Sector themed designs I think I might just start doing some concept work now due to this information.

It is so nice to see others of the community having a love for Dark Sector! I was obsessed with it back in late 2008, the game released in March but I'd played the Demo before getting the game.

So being honest it'd be awesome to revisit the game with a replay and start getting some inspiration to draw some designs for the Drifter/operators head gear.

Thank you for the unintentional inspiration! lol

Archived