Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not receiving Mastery Rank on completion of Test

(XBOX)EEnnryu

The exact same bug just happened to me. I practiced my rank 16 test, did the real test and passed it. It said I completed it, earned the rewards, and when I checked after it said I was still rank 15 and now need to wait 24 hours to do the test again. I haven't found a way to deal with this bug, but now I know that I'm not the only one having to go through this.

Same thing just happened to me. I practiced and passed, then failed the actual test due to my controller dying at incredibly terrible timing, but I had to wait the full 24 hrs to try it again. I just did the actual test, and yes, I'm positive it was the actual test, and I passed it. Got all of the rewards and everything but now it says I have to wait another 24 hours to do it again, and it still shows I'm my previous rank. Please fix this.. 

• 5 weeks later...

I am currently am a MR11, and when I tried rank up to MR12 after passing the test on the first attempt (verified was not a practice attempt) at the end of test attempt, I got the usual congratulations, you have earned the following awards etc, Upon completion of the test and it taking me back to the home screen, it still shows I am ranked as MR11 and the test is locked for 24 hours (like if I was to have failed it) when that was not obviously the case.

I noticed a few others have reported this with other MR testing levels as well, so there is definitely something going on. This, on top of items going missing in my inventory. I have purchased items and spent platinum on numerous items, and over the weeks I have noticed more and more are disappearing from my inventory (weapons, full warframes, portions of warframes, etc) for no rhyme or reason at all. Which is very frustrating considering both real money and time was wasted trying to earn/sell items only for things to go missing.

*Game cache/saves are not corrupt

*Xbox is never left on in a *sleep mode* 

*Hardware is not the issue/Network is not the issue

*Account is not issue as it is in good standing and not locked

*Uninstall/reinstall of game produces no difference in result

This missing items in inventory has been going on for a month now. The tests not completing/reporting correctly has also been about a month. So hard to pin-down exactly which update or patch may have caused this, but prior I did not have any of these issues. Hopefully the team can find a resolution to these problems as I am starting to see more and more people starting to report these very same problems. Any help we can get from the Dev's on this would be most appreciated. Thank you all. 

AL

I have also lost a piece of inventory for the first time. Built the component pieces of Garuda overnight and claimed the 3 pieces today and when I went to start building the frame it was missing the systems piece which I had built and claimed. I do not want to have to farm another blueprint and build the systems again if I can avoid it. Unfortunately when I saved a clip it recorded post me claiming the piece 

I have experienced this as well but with the mastery rank 11 test.  I have taken it twice now.  Passed the first time and said congratulations your now mastery 10 (which I already was) and it locked me from taking it again for 24hrs.  Now a couple days later i take it again pass with atleast a minute to spare and it said the same thing…congratulations your mastery 10 and locked me from taking the test again for 24hrs.  Ive spent lots of time getting to mastery 11 to have the game not allow me to progress.  My whole family plays the game.  Help from the devs would be very appreciated.  This seems to be a relatively recent problem as my some passed the mastery 11 test a few weeks ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I completed my MR21 test, the ACTUAL test. When I completed it, it gave me a congratulations screen with MR20 on it, and didn’t credit me for the test at all, and now says I failed it. 
My MR XP bar was at full, now it’s at about 75%, but when I view my profile, it says next rank up in 0. 
I really don’t want to be in a time loop DE. 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Jono9047560 said:

This is the 4th time it’s happened. Grind for 6 hours getting mastery xp and qualified for mastery rank 10 test. Signed off for the night and none of my mastery xp saved 

It's usually just a ui glitch. Do the weapons remain leveled-up, or do they completely reset?

Mines doing the same thing! It keeps taking away the mastery rank experience until I switch my warframes. It’s happening every single time I log in too.

Thankfully my weapons, companions, and warframes keep the experience. 

On top of all that, the animals I was tranquilizing for Night Wave kept disappearing after I tranquilized them. No credit, no tags, nothing. I found their spot, followed the tracks, called them, tranquilized them, and then they would disappear in thin air. 

Edited by (XBOX)MizukiMana

I did my mastery rank 13 test last night. And it said completed and my Warframe kneeled. But my account still shows me at 12 and that I can’t take the rank 13 test for 8 more hours but I completed it last night? When I completed it it did say rank 12 test complete when I did the rank 13 test. Please help as I have been trying to complete this now for a week and finally passed

I just did my Mastery Rank 9 yesterday and completed it, I DID NOT FAIL it. No it wasn’t the practice. I had just did the practice and went to qualify. It gave me all the rewards for completing it. Now it’s saying I failed it and I’m still rank 8 and I have to do the test again in 24 hours..

It also kept taking mastery xp away until I switched out my warframes. 

I've completed my Mastery rank test 4x so far and its yet to give me my rank from 6 to 7 I've sent in tickets and nothing. Just after I pass it proceeds to tell me congratulations on ranking up to the same rank I've been for 4 days MR6 im going to need someone to do something about this because im being screwed out of my MR and I can't progress at all.

• Like 1