The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.. Can This Be Interpreted As Pay To Win?

Detheroc

The prime access bundle.
Im talking about the twice as efficient EXCLUSIVE titan extractor..
TWICE AS GOOD as the normal one? Oh and dont come with
"Excalibur prime is better than the normal Excalibur aswell".
NO. Not better. 1 more polarity.... an experienced Warframe player
laughs about that "advantage". And, come on, who really cares about
the energy refill if triggering a trap? And no, the prime weapons arent
exclusive so you can cut them out aswell as the Frost + Mag prime.
IMHO this is p2w.
Dont do that devs. Please.

Edited by Detheroc

I kinda see this as p2w.

one question for you...

do you have eyes?

while im not a fan of the price, and i am actually calling DE out for that, it is not a reason to say that this is p2w.

the only "exclusive" stuff you get is pointless crap.

so someone will get 2x the nanners everyone else will get.... who the F*** cares?

what on earth are you talking about?

The small polarity can easily be achieved by using forma on Excalibur.

There is no "advantage" Everything is obtainable ingame, and some extractor thingy isnt going to change that. Were on the same team...

Sigh, I really loathe knee-jerk reactions like this. 

How can you point out the bundles being "pay2win" but not, say, potatoes? Oh, sorry.... "Orokin Catalyst". 

"Because you can get them ingame!"

Well, what about the Ember Prime, Glaive Prime etc etc....?

"You can make those ingame too! ....oh...."

Cash shops usually exist for one purpose, to act as a faster route towards an end goal. Does that mean a cash shopper will be stronger than a regular player? No. (And that's not even taking into account the fact that a player who grinds everything will be a better player than a cash shopper who did the same thing in a month.)

Does that mean a Cash Shopper will get things first? Probably. But that doesn't make them stronger, or a better player. 

This game is still not P2W lol as they said it just now this game is pay2sleepmore, pay2not farm, pay4 convenience and pay 2 havefunfaster. that one extra polarity slot doesnt even do enough magic to make them any better than their normal counterparts lol. and you can farm keys in survial missions. you must be one of those kids who calls every online game a p2w huh

This game is still not P2W lol as they said it just now this game is pay2sleepmore, pay2not farm, pay4 convenience and pay 2 havefunfaster. that one extra polarity slot doesnt even do enough magic to make them any better than their normal counterparts lol. and you can farm keys in survial missions. you must be one of those kids who calls every online game a p2w huh

U make no sense. I said that 1 more polarity is not a big advantage. I took that as comparison from excalibur prime ( exclusive frame from founder program, no specials that cant be made ingame, aside from the trap-energy ) and titan extractor prime ( exclusive from the prime access, twice as powerful as the normal one, and the normal one cant get to that level )

Edited by Detheroc

You pay real money, and get stuff twice as powerful as people who dont. Thats p2w in my opinion.

You mean as people who could get it if they went to the void even though its pointless since its a slightly better glaive, sicarus(its sicarus and your freaking over that!? really?) and a slightly different polarity ember(Its an ember for crying out loud. Who in the hell can't get one of these from just playing the game and farmign it at a boss. The prime is just fancy.) Where is the twice as powerful? Really. Show me some stats. Show me the facts! It isnt TWICE as powerful its like 0.5 times more powerful if anything... possibly less like 0.02 times more powerful... for the glaive alone... the Sicarus is more then likely a joke. Since when has Sicarus been threatening?

edit: yeah that extractor can get me twice the nano spores!

Edited by Arlayn

You pay real money, and get stuff twice as powerful as people who dont. Thats p2w in my opinion.

That "stuff" that's twice as powerful is a drone that harvests materials for the player.  It's not a replacement to actual farming, it doesn't affect you in any way, and it lets those who buy it spend their time elsewhere while still getting stuff done here (people that work day jobs, for example.)

Your opinion, is false.

The prime access bundle.

Im talking about the twice as efficient EXCLUSIVE titan extractor..

TWICE AS GOOD as the normal one? Oh and dont come with

"Excalibur prime is better than the normal Excalibur aswell".

NO. Not better. 1 more polarity.... an experienced Warframe player

laughs about that "advantage". And, come on, who really cares about

the energy refill if triggering a trap? And no, the prime weapons arent

exclusive so you can cut them out aswell as the Frost + Mag prime.

IMHO this is p2w.

Dont do that devs. Please.

you have no idea how much hate you've brought yourself into OP i suggest you delete this post before things get worst ._. just saying for your own good

i think he failed tolstoj too many times and got saved by prime users waaay too many times and start accusing this game as p2w

My Nekros puts Excal prime to shame even... Infact all the primes are easily put to shame by their originals, and other frames who don't even have them yet...

My Nekros puts Excal prime to shame even... Infact all the primes are easily put to shame by their originals, and other frames who don't even have them yet...

i bought founders to support the game lol... excal prime is just sitting there on the trophy room along with some other prime weapons i collect as trophies xD still using my Strun even though i have the wraith