Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get this medallion of New Loka in the Rescue Mission?

Neoronial

Question

15 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Neoronial said:

I'll try again next time I encounter this mission

It's one of the capsule that can have rescue target in but only a few capsules are randomly selected to be openable in this room. So yes, it "can be opened" but it's totally out of your control whether or not you'll be able to open it.  If you're unlucky enough to have medallion spawn here, you have to be lucky enough to be able to open this cell to get to it. 

3 hours ago, Neoronial said:

TegLSiDKfFG4ctb.jpg

This is the 2nd time I have encountered this situation, and there are two medallions that have not been obtained every time.

Only this one point has been marked after many searches.

BUG?

DE still hasn't fixed it, @Voltage brought it up long long ago.

If I remember what Voltage said at the time you need to have that capsule open and climb into it in a fashion and jump up and down in it, you'll get a prompt to pick up the Medallion, it just takes a bit of trying.

15小时前 , Slayer-. 说:

If I remember what Voltage said at the time you need to have that capsule open and climb into it in a fashion and jump up and down in it, you'll get a prompt to pick up the Medallion, it just takes a bit of trying.

Thank you! I just want to confirm whether this bug has only appeared after the recent hotfix, it seems to be a problem left over from history😅

39 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

It's been around since they did the new Corpus Ship design, some things got really borked bad with the new tiles and textures.

still though, not a bug. someone at de just needs to take that loot point and move it elsewhere, same with the one with the console tower at extraction area.

32 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

still though, not a bug. someone at de just needs to take that loot point and move it elsewhere, same with the one with the console tower at extraction area.

I never stated it was a bug, I did say it happened with the new ship design, like you stated DE only need to move it, it's been like that now for a long time.

17 minutes ago, Neoronial said:

but this capsule cannot open

I've seen it open.

3分钟前 , EothasianBoar 说:

It's one of the capsule that can have rescue target in but only a few capsules are randomly selected to be openable in this room. So yes, it "can be opened" but it's totally out of your control whether or not you'll be able to open it.  If you're unlucky enough to have medallion spawn here, you have to be lucky enough to be able to open this cell to get to it. 

I have encountered this place twice so far and have not been able to open it😅

Every time the capsule that can have rescue is the one next to it

2022/12/28 PM3点37分 , EothasianBoar 说:

3F2qtV8JsBM1E4Z.png

oh finally...wait...what the hell?????

2 hours ago, Neoronial said:

3F2qtV8JsBM1E4Z.png

oh finally...wait...what the hell?????

Just going to quote me.

On 2022-12-26 at 9:34 PM, Slayer-. said:

Archived