Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for Snipetron Wraith to next Star Days Event

LogitechWOLF

NOPE

There is already a Sniper rifle (Vulkar wraith) in the Wraith Set, I'd prefer to have more syndicate ones (but not liches nor sisters) or even a gun that can shoot kisses or hearts in place of bullets like Eros Arrow skin. A Peculiar Love mod could be more fun.

If you want a new weapon, I'd prefer a Shadow's Sentient / Tenno hybrid line of product as Wraith is Grinner/Tenno and Vandal is Corpus/tenno;

No

Snipertron is a Corpus weapon

that means No Wraith Variant, Wraith is for Grineer

Prisma Snipertron? maybe

but we already have a Snipertron Vandal, do we really need another one?

Especially considering the Snipertron doesn't fit with Corpus Lore* in the first place and DE has been wanting to Redact it anyway?

*Corpus use energy weapons, not bullets, thus the original Snipertron was removed. Player backlash resulted in the Vandal as an apology, but I doubt DE wants to focus on this.

On 2022-12-29 at 8:06 PM, LogitechWOLF said:

Hello I have an idea for the next Star Days Event.

A built Snipetron + Materials or promissory note or Weaponparts make a Snipetron Wraith

No. We already have a variant for snipetron in snipetron vandal. And while any weapon can be wraithed, they're generally for Grineer and Tenno weapons.

How about we give it to a weapon with 0 variants? 

Sobek Wraith. Twin Grakatas Wraith. GOD PLEASE SOBEK OR TWIN GRAKATA VARIANT PLEASE

Archived