Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Higher Riven Capacity

Tenno61189

Hi, 

I am playing at the Legendary 2 level, and I have noticed that I do not have enough room for all of my weapons to have a Riven.  It is maxed out at 180 slots.  I think it would make sense for all of my weapons to be able to have a Riven Mod (the original and prime versions counts as one type).  Please increase the Riven maximum slots, so that I can experience their power for all of my weapons. :)

Derek

Yes. Yes. And YES!!!

I still like Warframe, after an ungodly amount of playing time. What I really hated was destroying rivens and, in practical terms, in the process also destroying accompanying weapon builds (usually with lots of Forma). It is just so anti-logical, antithetical and basically insane to do that. So close to two years ago I decided to stop doing that, I will keep my babies and wait for more riven slots. But there has been no more riven slots. Just a new riven system that doesn't help, and leads to a heap of unequipped and unplayable rivens.  

As a consequence there simply isn't enough to do, and playing Warframe was (and is) just not meaningful. Due to Covid (Warframe is great game for playing while in boring online meetings 🙂) I decided to play on until my plat stack is gone, in the hope that during that time DE decides to allow us more rivens for use. Either by a significant increase in riven slots, or ideally by a new "one slot for every weapon (type) in the players arsenal"-system. I now have 4-5 months to go, then it's bye bye.

I have no need to rant about this, I still like Warframe and rank it as one of the best games ever made. But from a "personal experience"-viewpoint I think the arbitrary riven cap is totally dumb, since every riven + weapon allows a player to create his/her own content. A cap on that is... well, dumb. Of all the players that the game loses for all kinds of reasons, losing "done everything, know everything vets" by locking them out of self-generated content is not smart. Or so I would assume, since "retaining vets" is a big deal in many games (and other areas as well), but of course I might be wrong.

Note to DE:

The single largest thing I've spent Plat on in this game, is buying rivens from other players

and (more importantly to DE) buying Riven Slots

Now that I've hit the cap, I do neither of these things, and my platinum account has stagnated. 6K plat just sitting there unspent.

You do want me to spend it don't you? Let me keep buying slots$$. which will in turn let me buy more Rivens. Become a good consumer in your economy once more.

$$$

Archived