Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random survey or something else

CaptainSpear

Question

Everyone, something strange happened to me and im getting conflicting answers on what happened.

I just participated in the fomorian mission that was just announced and when the mission was finished and i returned to my camp, something strange happened. 

a random survey like screen appeared before me, and it had 1 of 1 questions: Did you enjoy playing warframe today?

puzzled, i took to the region chat and asked what happened to me. a near instant answer was that it was a attempted hack, and i should turn my internet off for a time after exiting the game.

while i did do that, i took to my phone to see if anything funny was happening to my account, my email, what have you. nothing.

and i googled to see if anything like this happened to anyone else. i found that DE did in fact, start sending out random surveys at the start of veilbreaker, HOWEVER it reads that they are supposed to trigger when you attempt to exit the game, not after a mission. 

was that a legit survey and something borked? or was a that a halfhearted hack? 

something else?

3 answers to this question

On 2022-09-07 at 8:00 AM, [DE]Megan said:
  • In-Game Surveys are being added to better understand players’ experiences. Some players will receive an in-game survey upon attempting to close Warframe. While the survey is optional and players can skip it if they would like to, we strongly encourage participation as it helps with continued game development.
  •  

From

Archived