Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nintendo Switch Tennogen Items

Will Nintendo Switch ever have access to the Tennogen skins now that cross play is here? We use to have the Saryn Integra Skin and Nehza Yaksha Skin, but were taken away, something to do with Nintendo, but he have recently got access to the Saryn Integra Skin again. Really hoping for that Nehza skin and Hydroid Graxx along with many others eventually. 

On 2022-12-30 at 7:32 PM, (NSW)HydroidPrime said:

Will Nintendo Switch ever have access to the Tennogen skins now that cross play is here? We use to have the Saryn Integra Skin and Nehza Yaksha Skin, but were taken away, something to do with Nintendo, but he have recently got access to the Saryn Integra Skin again. Really hoping for that Nehza skin and Hydroid Graxx along with many others eventually. 

Nintendo, DE, and the creator have to come to an agreement for you to get access to them so who knows, honestly.

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2022 at 7:32 PM, (NSW)HydroidPrime said:

We can only hope unfortunately.I made a post not too long ago (that was basically a 5th grader's essay in terms of writing quality),and considering we've had two unintentional re-releases: one in April of 2019 when Equinox Prime released,and the second in September when Veilbreaker released. It pains me to see this happen twice,especially since I used to play on PC.Seeing items like the Mag Induction Helmet and the combo of the Banshee Echo Helmet and the Banshee Sonority Skin again,only to have them taken away hurts even more. Though of course we have had a few official re-releases,they don't seem to be too popular in demand in comparision to items like the Jattuk Mantle (Syandana) and others. I remember in early 2020 I managed to link the Volt Arrester Helmet and tried to buy it,but it resulted in an error. Filed a support ticket,and learned that the helmet wasn't officially on the Switch's client.Luckily,it was officially re-released with Heart of Deimos. As it stands,the eventual re-release of old TennoGen may happen,but with how slow it's been going,(Lua's Prey brought like 6 items total if I remember correctly we might as well just wait until cross-save. But,as I said in my own post, TennoGen shouldn't be a reason to jump between consoles,whether or not they cost platinum or cash/credit.

Additional note: the Saryn Integra Skin has been accessible on Switch for some time now.You might have it confused with the Saryn Velenosa Skin.(or not,I can't speak for you) However, you're right about the Nezha Yaksha Skin. In fact,Nezha doesn't have ANY TennoGen on the Switch client. Hydroid Graxx hasn't been released onto the Switch client either. (and I have a hunch on why you might want it, I do too)

Regardless, thank you for posting about this when you did. I'm glad someone else is in the same boat as I am with the Nintendo Switch TennoGen situation.

• 1 month later...

Believe me, I've tried begging for certain skins and helmets to be made available on Switch (Titania Unseelie... someday...), but it ultimately boils down to various factors that for one reason or another DE will not make available to the public.

That's not to say we haven't gotten (super late) catch up, I honestly do believe the creators and DE do want the product made available to the widest possible audience of buyers, but there's always that mega thorn called "legal red tape" that unfortunately ties everything up. It's probably why -to use an example of another skin I'd like to have on Switch- Excalibur Corpra isn't on Switch storefront yet the Nova and Mag Corpra skins are, despite being made by the same creator.

My big hope is that we get a decent catch-up bundle when Duviri Paradox drops, especially for the Frames that have next to no skins (Inaros Horus, Nezha Yaksha, Rhino, Nyx, et al) on this platform... but ig we'll have to wait, see, and hope. :T

Archived