Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting locked in Inventory menu.

Alth3a

Question

I've been noticing that daily I'm having to restart my game due to a bug that locks me in my inventory screen. I am not to interact with the exit button, and the inventory menu does not search properly when this bug occurs. The only way I have been able to get out of the menu is by either closing the game entirely or having someone start up a mission thus taking me out of the menu. Is anyone else having this issue? is it a known issue? I have also verified my files since this issue has occurred and it seems to have made it worse, getting stuck in the menu almost anytime I enter my inventory.

4 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Alth3a said:

I have also verified my files since this issue has occurred and it seems to have made it worse, getting stuck in the menu almost anytime I enter my inventory.

If you use Steam's verify files then it get worst. Never use steam verification files.

Usually in the Warframe's Launcher, select the little wheel in upper right, then click on button Verify and after Optimize. (I do it twice after a big Update, once after hotfix)

4 hours ago, RLanzinger said:

If you use Steam's verify files then it get worst. Never use steam verification files.

Usually in the Warframe's Launcher, select the little wheel in upper right, then click on button Verify and after Optimize. (I do it twice after a big Update, once after hotfix)

I didn't use the steam verify file, I only ever used the warframe launcher verify, I'll try it again though!

Archived