Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone knows where this image of the "Kuva/Tenet bonus list" is from?

LauriePoune

Question

I had this image in my folders for a while and recently I wanted to know where it comes from ? Especially knowing if there's an updated of the new Tenet version somewhere yet or no ? I am asking this because I remember someone sending one on a Discord , it was another version with only the Kuva weapon (I think?) .

Anyway , I am really bad at modding and finding the "rights" elements on those type of weapon is not easy for me , I like the help it gives and so , I wish I could find another version if it exist or have a link when it will exist ... I did find this image I linked here on Reddit tho but it's the same that I have right now ...

Any help ?

It's this image btw

t3rlx30qf4i91.png?width=2803&format=png&

9 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, McCIoud said:

Here's the updated one.

A couple of things that standout to me about that list:

1-Nice use of intellect with stuff for PT, rivens and along with innate elements if it matters.

2-Many weapons could also use magnetic for Savy that aren't taken into consideration as you can get an extra status proc that way. Kuva Karak for example could use that extra element. Almost every single target should have that as an option in my opinion.

3-Missing heat for Kuva Ogris as that impacts napalm dot which is also used in the high-end PT runs nowadays.

Other than that nice list, dominated by Toxin and then Magnetic as expected. 

• Like 2

Yes, it's a nice picture, but it isn't "my truth". 

All Tenet melee weappn with enough slash are great to buy with Cold, to combo viral with Primed Fever strike. Tenet Exec, Grigori, Livia, even Agendus doesnt spit on it.

Also, some weapons, like the Tenet Spirex, are insanely strong when generated with Impact, allowing hit and aoe to strongly benefit from Hemorrage, transforming impact status into slash.  

The Tenet Envoy can also be played Impact for Hemorrage, or Cold, for the New Arcane.

• Like 1

don't know where its from but there's a few elements wrong with it

• the only element you should ever put on an ogris is heat because nightwatch napalm is a mod (like why would you willingly want less damage)
  • ayanga and grattler should probably get toxin for corrosive but idk
  • flux rifle wants heat because viral stacks cap at 10
  • spirex wants impact because hemorrhage
  • ...doesn't agendus have innate electricity already? why not toxin for innate corrosive...?

also plinx wants toxin for corrosive, can assume same for ferrox but idk what build is best on it because I'm not farming holokeys for a weapon thats practically same as the base

• Like 1

Il y a 13 heures, gamingchair1121 a dit :

• the only element you should ever put on an ogris is heat because nightwatch napalm is a mod (like why would you willingly want less damage)
  • --> Yea I found that odd that they put something than heat when I got the first image , especially like you said with the "augment" mod it won't be as good x) , I was going to make it toxin/heat anyway x) .
  • --> Well about that , I did notice that they did change the Ayanga and Grattler elements in the updated version , it is toxin now ... Welp looks like my Grattler is not "updated" anymore lol but I'm too lazy to farm another one ehh , so imma keep the radiation now ^^' ..
  • Like 1

On 2023-01-02 at 9:31 PM, gamingchair1121 said:

• flux rifle wants heat because viral stacks cap at 10
  • spirex wants impact because hemorrhage
  • ...doesn't agendus have innate electricity already? why not toxin for innate corrosive...?

also plinx wants toxin for corrosive, can assume same for ferrox but idk what build is best on it because I'm not farming holokeys for a weapon thats practically same as the base

Necroing this for posterity because:

While you can go heat ogris, heat is already applied with nightwatch napalm. Heat isn't being used as the main source of damage its being utilized for its armor stripping capabilities and/or minor crowd control effects. You're still getting extra damage out of the bonus and the extra room on the build means you can also build for crit. Sure its only 27% with critical delay but is a bigger dps increase than running heat and filling up those two crit slots with two elements needed for corrosive/heat or viral/heat.

The updated infographic does have Grattler and Ayanga taking toxin. I believe the older infographic was done prior to DE changing the damage types/weaknesses for archwing/railjack content.

Flux rifle could take heat as an option but in my experience it very much wants to make use of bane mods due to its natural high slash weighting. With a bane mod equipped there simply isn't enough room to fit an additional element. Build ends up looking something like this: Bane, base damage, multishot, fire rate, crit chance, crit damage, flux overdrive, and an unranked 60/60 cold so the viral value does not overwhelm the innate slash value on the weapon. Alternatively the bane can be swapped out for hunter munitions for additional slash procs. Again, heat can work but it wont scale into steel path nearly as well.

The Spirex AoE does not benefit from hemorrhage at all. This build has been tested to hell and back. Its sub-optimal in every way. Meanwhile magnetic is a hard to source element and therefor will almost always be a boost to any weapon using the galvanized status mods regardless of situation or frame pairing. This is also why so many of the secondaries take it.

Agendus is run as electricity so you don't end up with innate corrosive. In this way you can have a pure electric build, viral/electric, corrosive, or even a pure radiation build utilizing the same Agendus. Variety is the spice of life and locking in to one singular build when you could have a multitude is creatively bankrupt.

And finally, the Plinx is a weird duck and is honestly viable with any of the usual progens: heat, electric, or toxin. Again, magnetic is a solid option as its hard to source. Personally not a fan of the heat option here as I much prefer the pure electric, corrosive, or viral/electric builds but its a thing some people apparently do.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Baleverine said:

While you can go heat ogris, heat is already applied with nightwatch napalm. Heat isn't being used as the main source of damage its being utilized for its armor stripping capabilities and/or minor crowd control effects. You're still getting extra damage out of the bonus and the extra room on the build means you can also build for crit. Sure its only 27% with critical delay but is a bigger dps increase than running heat and filling up those two crit slots with two elements needed for corrosive/heat or viral/heat.

unless they changed it, the more heat modded onto the ogris, the more damage the heat proc ticks from nightwatch napalm will do, which includes the progenitor bonus

also wait, why would you mod crit on a status weapon? does it actually work?

9 minutes ago, Baleverine said:

The Spirex AoE does not benefit from hemorrhage at all. This build has been tested to hell and back. Its sub-optimal in every way. Meanwhile magnetic is a hard to source element and therefor will almost always be a boost to any weapon using the galvanized status mods regardless of situation or frame pairing. This is also why so many of the secondaries take it.

yeah I realize that now, pretty sure I didn't have the spirex at the time, and wouldn't have known that the hemorrhage slashes from the aoe were as weak as they are

unless they changed it, the more heat modded onto the ogris, the more damage the heat proc ticks from nightwatch napalm will do, which includes the progenitor bonus

also wait, why would you mod crit on a status weapon? does it actually work?

If it did what it said on the label heat wouldn't be that bad, but tic value of the heat damage is just too damn low and the bonus isn't multiplicative either. That said, regardless of the setup I cannot get this thing to kill a group of level 120 steel path heavy gunners without external buffs in the simulacrum. Pretty much any build should be overkill for the base star chart so might as well lean into the single big one shot kill corrosive build. Which is why I prefaced my original post with "you can go heat". Real shame that the Ogris doesn't benefit much from Galvanized Aptitude.

EDIT: Yeah, the crit works but its only 27% after critical delay. Not a great chance but its not the worst option.

Edited by Baleverine