Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how long does it take to reclaim nightwave missions

CaptainSpear

Question

hey all, i finished this weeks nightwave missions really quickly and....

im one level from level 25, and the sweet sweet revolver skin.

so, every so often, a nightwave mission will become active again. im not talking about the full reset that happens every sunday, no, im talking about the individual missons. how long do those take to get back in action?

im pacing at the nightwave terminal like a college student at the microwave waiting on their fried rice. i want the protokol skin BAD guys.

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, CaptainSpear said:

hey all, i finished this weeks nightwave missions really quickly and....

im one level from level 25, and the sweet sweet revolver skin.

so, every so often, a nightwave mission will become active again. im not talking about the full reset that happens every sunday, no, im talking about the individual missons. how long do those take to get back in action?

im pacing at the nightwave terminal like a college student at the microwave waiting on their fried rice. i want the protokol skin BAD guys.

In my experience, it takes a little bit for the old challenges to come back once you're cleared everything.  I'm not sure if it's with the daily server reset or a prolonged lout out period that does it but, the challenges showing up instantly has never been a thing for me.  Really wish it was, though. 

In my experience, you need to do one mission (or exit the orbiter / visit a relay / dojo etc.) for the Nightwave challenges to "update". It will never refill the challenges if you just stay in your orbiter (save maybe for the 1000 points, three-day (or is it two?) challenges, in case the time is reached - but these minor challenges will also be lost for good, unless you do them in their timeslot).

The rule is, that there need to be a minimum amount of weekly (elite or non-elite) challenges active. That is two or maybe three challenges, I always forgot which one it is (but it is possible you have a mix in there; say one left from this week and two from previous week(s)). But it is also required you have unfinished challenges from previous weeks. If you have done them all, there is nothing to pull previous challenges from.

IIRC if you've partially completed a previous weeks challenge, even progress is remembered from the previous weeks.

Archived