Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa prime build

Entity--

Question

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, iLLusionMast3r said:

What would be a good mesa prime build that can do good in most situations?

Build based on Peacemaker use with Mesa Walz (aug) built for STR and DUR. Do not - for the love of gods - put Fleeting Expertise on Mesa.

Good subsume slot is 1 for Eclipse. Unless you plan to run 1 aug for constant blinds (but that requires diifferent build).

You want the fire rate arcane as well (arcane velocity). You want to have all your buffs running (123). With ~200 STR you should get ~90% dmg red from 3, 2 disarms and gives damage.

My build is: any aura, Mesa Waltz, Narrow Minded + (Primed) Cont for DUR, Transient Fortitude, Intensify (Umbral), Augur Secrets* for STR, Streamline + (Primed) Flow for energy management. With this setup she doesnt care for range at all despite what wiki and other players may suggest. There is one flex slot I am currently using for (umbral) Vitality.

*) Augur Message will do.

As for the Regulators modding. I got Viral/Heat for all around use, Corrosive for sentients and Disruption & Mag for giggles. You want fire rate over %dmg because of how the ability works. Pretty cookiecutter crit fire rate build: (Primed) Pistole Gambit**, Primed Target Cracker, Lethal Trrent, Galvanized Diffusion, Anemic Agility & elements

1. viral (6060 +90 mod, but 2 6060 mods will do) + (primed) heated charge  

2. corr + currently testing Galvanized shot in the Heat slot.

**) DO NOT put Creeping Bullseye instead. Sure you will get fancy numbers in arsenal, but your dmg output will plummet.

Please note i do not have Hornet Strike, the reason is how the damage of the Regulators is calculated. I get plenty of %dmg from power str/Eclipse.

How it works: It spools up to full fire rate within 3,5 seconds (on base fire rate). Basically the faster you shoot, the sooner you shoot faster. It also ramps up the damage per bullets shot, more bullets = more damage sooner.

Archived