Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

this account(mine) is currently hacked, i need help

ignios

Question

two days ago i played a while, nothing special, later that day i opened warframe again to be greeted with a nonexistent pass or mail message, naturally i click on the forgot pasword after abit of retries and confusion, and it opened the steam browser with the warframe official site saying im already logged, fair, steam's browser isnt the best so i thought to log off and try again, but before that i wanted to check the account managment and my fears were correct the email was a totaly different russian one.

i panicked (i havent recieved any 2fa email) and went to see my email has been breached as well, fortunately i managed to get it back, and found the 2fa code in the trash as well as other accounts i have on that email, most of them i got back the same day, for the warframe one i couldnt so easily since they had my 2fa so i wrote a ticket, however my fears are that i will lose grip on my account since im already logged in and havent closed warframe or steam's browser in 2 days and if something happens and it logs me off i wouldnt have access to my account anymore

i dont know what to do, how can i prove its me, will i get my account back those are my worst nightmares this account means everything to me it got me through my depression and ive spent years on it along with my brother i cant just lose it help me

3 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, ignios said:

yea, i suppose if i log out accidentally i can contact them again about it, i hope nothing happens to my account

Don't worry too much, even if the person sells some of your stuff & spends plats, they can always revert the changes; but up to a limit of course, so don't wait to ask them for help

Archived