Conservationist with Nora

KernelWizard

Question

12 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, KernelWizard said:

different animals

the wording doesn't actually mean different animals

it means 6 different conservation mini-games

the 'different' wording is there to tell people that the pobbler hunt where 3 rats spawn, doesn't count as a 3 captures.

the 6 captures can all be the same species, so long as they were from 6 different hotspots

1 hour ago, KernelWizard said:

Echo Lures

Just sayin', you don't even need to bother with Lures at all, just fly (or Prowl) around, snag 6 different animals roaming around by themselves, GG.

6 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

the 6 captures can all be the same species, so long as they were from 6 different hotspots

Hm, unless that was recently changed, pretty sure you do need different animals.

Each species can give 3 marks on that task, 1 per "tier" (subspecies), but no more than that.

3 hours ago, KernelWizard said:

Is there a way for me to complete the Conservationist chllange with Nora (6 perfect capture on different animals) while using only the first and second species of Echo Lures? I try to use the Saw Gaw one but I can't find the bird anywhere.  

Nora`s missions doesnt require you to follow poop trails so you dont need the Lures. If you use your Archwing and slowly fly over the map you should hear animals calling, just find them and tranquilize them.

12 hours ago, KernelWizard said:

Is there a way for me to complete the Conservationist chllange with Nora (6 perfect capture on different animals) while using only the first and second species of Echo Lures? I try to use the Saw Gaw one but I can't find the bird anywhere.  

Each species counts. 

Animals roam the open world, too.

as mentioned, you don't technically need to use the Lures and Poop Trails at all, if you don't want. all of the Species of Animals on each Landscape are roaming around in places. Sawgaws are kinda the easiest to find since they Caw a lot.
crow-bird.gif
 and since they sit on top of Rocks and the Mushroom Trees a lot.

but they're all out there, if you want to meander around to find them. each subspecies counts as a different one, the subspecies you find randomly, are, well, random. 
Male/Female apparently counting as different ones explains why i got ticks when i didn't expect to.

Thank you so much everyone! 😃 Hopefully I can get this challenge done by today then, and hopefully I won't get stuck on the next challenge lmao. 

Edit: Damnnnn! I just tried it out and it's so much easier than follow poop trails lmao, I shouldn't have wasted my reputation buying the echo lures in the first place. 

15 minutes ago, KernelWizard said:

Thank you so much everyone! 😃 Hopefully I can get this challenge done by today then, and hopefully I won't get stuck on the next challenge lmao. 

Edit: Damnnnn! I just tried it out and it's so much easier than follow poop trails lmao, I shouldn't have wasted my reputation buying the echo lures in the first place. 

It's actually not easier once you get used to conservation. Basically just looking through the tranq rifle site, it will beep when something is in range and that creature will pulse with light, so it's a matter of just paying attention and looking around with the rifle. But for this challenge, I think it might be easier unless you want to start hoarding floofs.

Archived