Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug? unable to act or do anything in game happened multiple times now.

RitualMurderers

Question

This has happened to me about 6 times now. 

I am in a game, and suddenly most of my controls are deactivated permanently. I can move, WASD i can jump spacebar, thats IT. Nothing else. i can press escape, all my keys work outside of game i tested in another window while game still running so its not my keyboard or anything hardware related. Its the game,

I cannot shoot, use abilites, attack, or do anything else. this last time i got stuck in operator mode in an eidelon fight i was carrying and i could do nothing so i lost the fight and had to leave the game.  I could not get back into my warframe, i could not do anything.

This has happend more than once now.

wtf is going on?!?!?!?1

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, XHADgaming said:

Sadly, a recurring bug. Happened to me a lot over the years. Nothing you can do about it other than posting about it in the bug reports like the dozens of other people that have done that.

Its not that common but yeah annoying when it does trigger.

seems to be 1-2 times a week for me lately

2 minutes ago, RitualMurderers said:

seems to be 1-2 times a week for me lately

Really?

Are you playing with a high amount of lag then? Cause there is no way it should be that common.

It being more common in the Eidolon fights is not a surprising thing to see as that is where most of the locks happened for me.

8 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Really?

Are you playing with a high amount of lag then? Cause there is no way it should be that common.

It being more common in the Eidolon fights is not a surprising thing to see as that is where most of the locks happened for me.

i have been doing a lot of them maybe thats why

seems to happen most often when swapping to and from operator too fast

30 minutes ago, RitualMurderers said:

i have been doing a lot of them maybe thats why

seems to happen most often when swapping to and from operator too fast

It always happens to me when and only when my warframe is staggered, hammered or autoblocking with melee and I use my operator as a panic button. Way more noticeable if one lags as other people has said.

Very common issue with Mesa or Nekros when using the 4th ability.

Archived