Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The appearance of Trinity and Gyre.

(XBOX)ArgusOfAltei

I don't dislike the appearance of either of the frames. they booth look good to me. I just don't understand how if Trinity makes an appearance in dark sector, why is it that Gyre is based on Trinity's dark sector appearance but Trinity herself doesn't have a dark sector themed skin like Volt, Nyx, Rhino, and Excalibur do

Slight corrections, early Trinity is in the original Warframe Dark Sector trailer not the actual game, Proto Volt isn't from any particular reference (that I can find, at least), and Rhino Palatine isn't even a proto skin.

So other than Nyx and Excal, there isn't actually much precedent in either direction.

That said, I'd be down for an alternate Proto set based off the trailer, since I like that version of Excal much more than the one in the Dark Sector game.

Il y a 11 heures, (XBOX)ArgusOfAltei a dit :

why is it that Gyre is based on Trinity's dark sector appearance

I'm not sure Gyre is based on any Dark Sector design.

There are some warframes that are based on some concept designs that were made for Dark Sector, but never used (Frost is the best exemple). But Gyre's concept design was made for Warframe. Pablo was interviewed at that time about Gyre and how she was created and no mention to an old Dark Sector concept.

Archived