Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix 32.2.10 + 32.2.10.1

[DE]Megan

Bro when will DE fix projectile punch through? How big is the rug they're sweeping this under? It's not hard to identify, any tester/dev worth their salt can reproduce and isolate the issue in days or weeks. It's been months and just silence, even though we've been commenting about this issue for months now!

My game has been crashing consistently after swapping to my Saryn and Ash in the arsenal, I have tested only a quarter of my frames, but those 2 have been doing it consistently

The WAR number in the crash report is WAR-3587948

4 minutes ago, Moronic said:

My game has been crashing consistently after swapping to my Saryn and Ash in the arsenal, I have tested only a quarter of my frames, but those 2 have been doing it consistently

The WAR number in the crash report is WAR-3587948

After some testing, it seems to be caused by having the Seraphyre Ephemera equipped

14 minutes ago, Moronic said:

After some testing, it seems to be caused by having the Seraphyre Ephemera equipped

After further testing, It's caused by one of my settings. I am now locked out of playing because my game crashes on start up. Not sure what causes the crash settings wise. But I know it has something to do with the Seraphyre Ephemera

49 minutes ago, Moronic said:

Were you using Seraphyre on Operator by chance? As that's what's been causing crashes for me

Seraphyre Ephemera completely crashed my game just now: 

Logged on, swapped to my Nidus Prime, entering my arsenal was already fishy due to the game stuttering into it... Threw on the Seraphyre Ephemera, game crashed. 

WAR-3587964

Relogged onto the game, did not save the ephemera being on my Nidus prior to swapping. 

DO NOT USE THE SERAPHYRE EPHEMERA. 

If you are, and you want a back-door fix for this atm, swap to the Dx 11, should be a temporary fix and allow you to log into the game. 

EDIT: The Dx12 bug / Seraphyre Ephemera bug has been fixed as per the most recent hotfix!!!

Thank you, DE!

1 hour ago, GoldStellar said:

any fixes to heads pointing up after hacking? or drifters looking off in the distance no matter how you turn your body? i mean it IS ikinda funny aiming forward with the head facing the screen. HOOT HOOT im an owl!

+1

1 hour ago, XHADgaming said:

Speed at least has a much shorter duration, a way of cancelling out it albeit hard to do while under the buff, and not as dependent on range. 

i main volt,, the reason i wish to speed to be modified is the area. it scales to much with range, you cant just go a little to the side to not affect team members, you need to go 50m plus away from the nearest player in a discharge build. 

Also with the new speed duration after veilbraker you can get 30s+ with duration mods. With is a blessing from DE, but people who dont know how to cancel the buff get way to frustrated. 

1 hour ago, FSK41 said:

https://youtu.be/oSp53GWtvXQ

Infested salvage only spawns 3 acolytes despite being an endless gamemode pls fix this

Once I had no acolytes at all on void cascade, all 1.5h run was without them

1 hour ago, [DE]Saske said:

The fix for this issue is code, it will come in the next Cert update.

I'd be happy if you fix all other bugs than happen after host migration, but I doubt it'll ever happen.

Still no fix for the "loot lag" bug when you have a specter present in a mission. This was "fixed" in update 31.1.2 and then broken again with the Lua's Prey update and still not fixed with today's hotfix. Here's a video I took showing the bug in action, skip forward to 50 seconds in. While the bug is active you can't interact with anything that would need you to press X so I can't pick up the datamass in this mission until I reload or switch to another weapon. I confirmed this bug still exists after today's (1/18/2023) hotfix.

It applies to all primary weapons. On primary kitguns when using pax charge you're stuck unless you switch to melee, secondary or go into operator mode and move away from the loot that's stuck since you can't reload your primary weapon. 

This bug is more of an annoyance than a game breaker unless you're doing a primary only sortie. But the clicking sound is SUPER annoying especially since it can stack if there's a lot of look that's stuck. I've been able to get it to stack to the point where about the only thing you can hear in the game is constant layered clicking!

53 minutes ago, Damocles said:

Bro when will DE fix projectile punch through? How big is the rug they're sweeping this under? It's not hard to identify, any tester/dev worth their salt can reproduce and isolate the issue in days or weeks. It's been months and just silence, even though we've been commenting about this issue for months now!

Fix how? On what weapons? With what mods? Anything I've been using that has punch through and/or punch through mods seems to be working fine.

12 minutes ago, Choralone42 said:

Still no fix for the "loot lag" bug when you have a specter present in a mission. This was "fixed" in update 31.1.2 and then broken again with the Lua's Prey update and still not fixed with today's hotfix. Here's a video I took showing the bug in action, skip forward to 50 seconds in. While the bug is active you can't interact with anything that would need you to press X so I can't pick up the datamass in this mission until I reload or switch to another weapon. I confirmed this bug still exists after today's (1/18/2023) hotfix.

It applies to all primary weapons. On primary kitguns when using pax charge you're stuck unless you switch to melee, secondary or go into operator mode and move away from the loot that's stuck since you can't reload your primary weapon. 

This bug is more of an annoyance than a game breaker unless you're doing a primary only sortie. But the clicking sound is SUPER annoying especially since it can stack if there's a lot of look that's stuck. I've been able to get it to stack to the point where about the only thing you can hear in the game is constant layered clicking!

This fix requires code and will be in the next cert build. Thank you for your patience.

12 minutes ago, VladYvhv said:

Fix how? On what weapons? With what mods? Anything I've been using that has punch through and/or punch through mods seems to be working fine.

Kuva Chakkhurr, Ogris (Normal and Kuva), Panthera Prime, Scourge Prime, the list goes on and on. 

And the only mod in question is Punch Through Mods. 

There is literally no other conflict functionality wise of all of these weps, its that punch through is not working properly at all. 

Put on Primed Shred on the Kuva Chakkhurr, watch the shot not go through the first enemy and only explode on impact. 

Try the same on the Scourge Prime too, also doesn't work as intended. 

And still not working as of 3+ months ago, here's the PantheraP video as an example: 

I could make videos on all of the other weps affected by this bug, but I'm not as I don't need to, since the entire community can confirm that they are not working properly. 

Also we're being as specific as possible:   weps that function as projectiles and or explode (AOE or AOE-esce)

Appreciate the fixes, but I don't recall Yareli's big bug ever getting fixed, I know you guys really wanted to make her more viable and get more people playing her so it would be really great if ya did, I know personally I've been avoiding playing her much since the changes because of it. But she has a really huge bug where you'll just be playing and use operator while you're riding, and occasionally Yareli will just completely delete from the world trapping you in operator mode, It's a really, really, bad bug and I've commented in other posts about this you can see more in my history if any devs care to look, but I can say it's not one of those weird host/client bugs, I've only played a few hours with her since the changes and had it trigger both as host or client.

Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix 32.2.10.1 is live!

Changes

• Updated Voruna’s Shroud of Dynar ability description to align with the changes made in the previous hotfix:

• Voruna’s Shroud of Dynar now grants her the buff for 3 seconds upon leaving invisibility in every possible way instead of it relying on if you used melee and hit a target. 

Fixes

While so many DE reps are here, I'm hoping maybe someone can address a long standing issue in the Index.

Whenever a player casts Dispensary, it breaks the Energy spawn points. That results in the Dispensary being the only source of energy. If the player stops casting, there's no Energy for the team.

Please investigate, thank you 

Archived