Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix 32.2.10 + 32.2.10.1

[DE]Megan

Riven challenge changes came on this one, or in another one? Cause I don't remember anywhere saying they got tweaked.

Dropship challenges can't be done in Fortuna anymore, the ONE place where doing them is OK, since the spawn points are actually nice and the Coildrives counted as dropships. Now we're stuck with Cetus for that.

Ash got another nerf, since his kills with 4 don't count as finisher kills anymore, so those "Kill 50+ enemies with finishers" got more obnoxious now, since you can't just use him with a good build and be done with it. Got either spam his 3 with Fatal Teleport to make it easier (if the challenge doesn't include "no damage" or "no status"), or use Loki and go about on a long mission. Not that the killing takes long, but the walking around and picking targets that won't startle everyone on the room because their friend suffered a sudden stabbing by a ghost does take a while.

And I responded that feedback question "Does Warframe respect your time" with a "Yes". What an idiot I am.

15 hours ago, R4dioS1lence said:

Riven challenge changes came on this one, or in another one? Cause I don't remember anywhere saying they got tweaked.

Dropship challenges can't be done in Fortuna anymore, the ONE place where doing them is OK, since the spawn points are actually nice and the Coildrives counted as dropships. Now we're stuck with Cetus for that.

Ash got another nerf, since his kills with 4 don't count as finisher kills anymore, so those "Kill 50+ enemies with finishers" got more obnoxious now, since you can't just use him with a good build and be done with it. Got either spam his 3 with Fatal Teleport to make it easier (if the challenge doesn't include "no damage" or "no status"), or use Loki and go about on a long mission. Not that the killing takes long, but the walking around and picking targets that won't startle everyone on the room because their friend suffered a sudden stabbing by a ghost does take a while.

And I responded that feedback question "Does Warframe respect your time" with a "Yes". What an idiot I am.

I'm nigh-on 100% sure that coildrives still function for dropship kill rivens - you just cannot kill it too fast. There's a latency of 1-3s between the drive detecting you and actually spawning enemies, much like the larger Condor Dropships only spawn enemies on them when they're nearly ready to drop them.

The Ash issue I am also very sure is still working, unless there's a different qualifier for what triggers Arcane Trickery and what counts for the riven.

Archived