Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix 32.2.10 + 32.2.10.1

[DE]Megan

Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix 32.2.10

Changes

• Voruna’s Shroud of Dynar now grants her the buff for 3 seconds upon leaving invisibility in every possible way instead of it relying on if you used melee and hit a target. 

• Reduced the amount of damage the Tomb Protector Effigy does in the Sands of Inaros Quest’s final boss fight. 

• The Specters Mutalist Cernos was causing very strong Toxin Status Effects that made it near impossible to survive against and complete the Quest. 

• Clem Specters and Kahl (spawned from the Skaut’s “Kahl Beacon” Air Support) now have a full 360-degree vision to improve their ability to target enemies more effectively. 

Optimizations

• Optimized Vor’s Prize Quest to fix some hitches. 

Cross Platform Play Fixes: 

• Fixed sending an invite to a username used across different platforms not showing an account number suffix, making it confusing to know to whom you are sending an invite. 

Fixes

• Fixed being able to cast Voruna’s Ulfrun’s Descent and deal damage to enemies from a zipline without leaping. 

• Now, casting and targeting with Ulfrun’s Descent will leap Voruna off the zipline towards the enemy. 

• Fixed weapons still being equipped on Voruna during Ulfrun’s Descent after casting Breach Surge (via Helminth). 

• Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Reckoning Augment Mod not being affected by Range Mods for Clients.

• Fixed Clem Specters getting stuck in an animation loop when he tried to reload and was no longer able to shoot.

• Fixed becoming invisible and locked in as Operator after being grabbed by Ropalolyst during Last Gasp. 

• Fixed black squares flickering over the cutscenes in the final stage of The New War Quest. 

• Fixed player becoming their K-Drive and losing function after using Transference near a body of water. 

• Fixed the enemy icon on the Vessel in the Sands of Inaros Quest not being visible if the “Visual Effects Intensity” slider in the Accessibilities options is turned all the way down. 

• Fixed the VFX for the Lua Spy Rifts and puzzle pressure plates being invisible if the “Visual Effects Intensity” slider in the Accessibilities options is turned all the way down.

• Fixed the energy barrier VFX not disappearing after hacking a console in the The Rise of Narmer stage of The New War Quest. 

• Fixed the Corpus Security Cameras tracking laser VFX being green instead of blue in the center. 

• Fixed the no ammo icon appearing above the heads of on-call crewmates briefly when they are spawned. 

• Fixed the Tusk Hellion Arson, Blitz, Shock, and Arctic Eximus units not using their abilities. 

• Fixed delayed sound FX when breaking a fan in the Grineer Galleon tileset. 

• Fixed several VFX issues with the Purified Bloom Ephemera:

• Fixed the Ephemera not adopting the second emissive color channel. 

• Fixed the bottom right section of the Ephemera not taking on colors when previewed. 

• Fixed the energy trail VFX not using selected colors.

• Fixed the Perrin Sequence “Tessellations Sigil” being misspelled. 

• Fixed script error with Nidus’ Larva. 

• Fixed script errors with Zephyr’s Tornado and Turbulence. 

• Fixed script error with Yareli’s Riptide. 

• Fixed script errors with Atlas’ Tectonics and Rumblers. 

• Fixed script error with Wukong’s Passive.

• Fixed script error with Lavos’ Catalyze.

• Fixed script error with Banshee’s Sonar.  

• Fixed script error with Limbo’s Banish. 

• Fixed script errors with Voruna’s Ulfrun’s Descent and Shroud of Dynar. 

• Fixed script error with Vauban’s Bastille. 

• Fixed script error with Mirage’s Eclipse. 

• Fixed script errors with Nekros’ Terrify and Shadows of the Dead. 

• Fixed script errors with Trinity’s Energy Vampire and Blessing. 

• Fixed script error with Equinox’s Rest & Rage. 

• Fixed script error with Nezha’s Fire Walker.

• Fixed script error with Sevagoth’s Reap.  

• Fixed script error with Grendel’s Nourish. 

• Fixed script error with the Kavat Sense Danger Mod. 

• Fixed script error with chat UI.

Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix 32.2.10.1

Changes

• Updated Voruna’s Shroud of Dynar ability description to align with the changes made in the previous hotfix:

• Voruna’s Shroud of Dynar now grants her the buff for 3 seconds upon leaving invisibility in every possible way instead of it relying on if you used melee and hit a target. 

Fixes

Thanks for the hotfix!! 

Happy to see Voruna getting touched up ability wise, so now her 4 can pair well with her 1 now. 

Late Edit:    Welp that was alright but upsetting. Works with guns now, but not her 4, as it physically takes her out of the invisibility, then back into it. 

Understandable due to coding to make it work well, but still upsetting that her 4 doesn't utilize it. 

Hopefully Soon-To-Be Fixed Bugs
- Riven Cipher not refreshing properly at Teshin's SP shop
- Enemies STILL turning invincible thanks to a specific animation and being affected by viral at the same time (C'mon, this one's been here for years)
- (the biggest issue) Punch Through still not working on AOE / Projectiles for months now (praying this gets fixed upon Duviri's launch since a larger update might fix this) 

Overall, nice small hotfix!

On 2023-01-18 at 2:07 PM, XHADgaming said:

Please do it before Wisp Prime so that I don't have to deal with all of the speed shenanigans when wisp becomes rampant when her prime comes out.

That's not happening. 

That's how her 1 is supposed to function:   You enter area? You get buff. 

Just stay away from people's motes as well as your own if you're playing her. 

Volt's situation as depicted above I can see being adjusted.

Edit: That just sounds like your own personal gripe. I've seen no person complain about a Wisp's speed buff. 

Her electric buff, on the other hand, gets way more flack. 

21 minutes ago, tel__arin said:

Please consider to add a change to volt speed in the next one. do a self buff with a short press and a team buff with a long press. 

And something for Wisp Haste Mote as well please!!!!!!

Please do it before Wisp Prime so that I don't have to deal with all of the speed shenanigans when wisp becomes rampant when her prime comes out.

20 minutes ago, Lucas_TKL said:

When "Arcane Blessing not working after host migration" fix?

To add, ALL BUFFS should be able to retain after host migration! I should not be punished for losing my buffs simply because I chose to stay due to having a buff and not getting host migrated to lose my buffs.

Although I find it amusing that molt augmented still works since I think it is just checking your kill count rather than acting as a buff time .

11 minutes ago, Halo said:

That's not happening. 

That's how her 1 is supposed to function:   You enter area? You get buff. 

Just stay away from people's motes as well as your own if you're playing her. 

Volt's situation as depicted above I can see being adjusted.

Right let me just figure out how to get around this 1m doorway that wisp so conveniently placed her haste mote in. Oh wait you can't. 

It is going to be become mega annoying when that becomes that case for every mission after wisp prime comes out instead of just every now and then. I'm not asking for the same treatment, I 'm asking for something so that people can still play with their own crafted speed builds, reload builds etc. Without having to worry about external buffs as much.

Speed at least has a much shorter duration, a way of cancelling out it albeit hard to do while under the buff, and not as dependent on range. 

any fixes to heads pointing up after hacking? or drifters looking off in the distance no matter how you turn your body? i mean it IS ikinda funny aiming forward with the head facing the screen. HOOT HOOT im an owl!

oh right, you cant go "ampless" as operator any more. please make this an option again? void beam team all the way! and maybe put arcane on just void beam. i want eternal logistics on it.

(thank you for constant updates. love this game and its community.)

4 minutes ago, SublimeAvenger said:

My game keeps crashing when trying to log on since the new update. I checked the integrity of the files, everything is fine, however, the game loads to the point of the log in screen then crashes. I have sent message to the event server after each crash.

What is the WAR number given to you by the crash reporter? (This number is super helpful to us when reporting crashes)

11 minutes ago, SublimeAvenger said:

My game keeps crashing when trying to log on since the new update. I checked the integrity of the files, everything is fine, however, the game loads to the point of the log in screen then crashes. I have sent message to the event server after each crash.

Same thing is also happening to me, as well.  (WAR-3587934)

17 minutes ago, ManInTheWall said:

Please fix AOE/Projectile Punch through :). Why is this even still broken?

Probably not broken (except in a few specific cases) would be the most likely reason, I think.

Just completely undocumented and uncommented by DE, afaict, despite lots of questions about it 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed delayed sound FX when breaking a fan in the Grineer Galleon tileset. 

Thank you very much. I would expect that the bug was fixed on other tilesets too, but havent checked yet.

Edit: Good job, its fixed on the Grineer Asteroid tileset too. First time a bug I reported got fixed. This one has been in the game for quite a while.

I think this bug was probably in the game since Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.3.1 in April 2017, when another bug with those fans got fixed as a reaction to this reddit post.

Archived