Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix 32.2.10 + 32.2.10.1

[DE]Megan

Since we are doing hotfixes now, could you please look into Nezha taking too much damage?

Warding Halo is supposed to provide Nezha with 90% damage reduction,

which is to be calculated as raw_damage reduced by other sources of damage reduction * 0.1

yet the game calculates (raw_damage - Warding_Halos_points) reduced by other sources of damage reduction if raw_damage is higher than Warding Halos points, which means no damage reduction is being applied but Warding Halos points are treated as extra health instead. This is resulting in much much higher damage, often instakilling Nezha.

2 minutes ago, Terroriced said:

Since we are doing hotfixes now, could you please look into Nezha taking too much damage?

Warding Halo is supposed to provide Nezha with 90% damage reduction,

which is to be calculated as raw_damage reduced by other sources of damage reduction * 0.1

yet the game calculates (raw_damage - Warding_Halos_points) reduced by other sources of damage reduction if raw_damage is higher than Warding Halos points, which means no damage reduction is being applied but Warding Halos points are treated as extra health instead. This is resulting in much much higher damage, often instakilling Nezha.

I've not used Nezha much because of this. While I'm not tech-savvy or math-gifted enough to understand the mechanics mentioned here. I do know that yes, he can be insta-killed when using the skill that's supposed to help him survive. It's also something that commonly happens with Nezha players in public squads. I'm starting to think I need an EMT suit for Revenant, given how often I'm reviving the Nezha players.

11 minutes ago, XennethKeisere said:

While so many DE reps are here, I'm hoping maybe someone can address a long standing issue in the Index.

Whenever a player casts Dispensary, it breaks the Energy spawn points. That results in the Dispensary being the only source of energy. If the player stops casting, there's no Energy for the team.

Please investigate, thank you 

Seems to work okay here. A video showing how to cause the problem is always the optimal way to report bugs, if you have a minute

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Voruna’s Shroud of Dynar now grants her the buff for 3 seconds upon leaving invisibility in every possible way instead of it relying on if you used melee and hit a target. 

It may be good change for programmers. However from player's perspective does it even matter? When you don't attack with melee that means you don't want/need Shroud's buff. When enemies (e.g. Nullifier) then we lost all stuffs. Did I miss some use case?

Is there any hope of getting Prolonged Paralysis fixed? Lua's Prey update completely broke it - it only increases duration by 100% instead of the listed 200%, and is not properly (read: at all) being affected by power strength. The augment pass and the bugs in it actually made it worse as long as they continue to be unsquashed.

1 hour ago, -Schnitzel- said:

Has anyone else been experiencing a constant 3second game freeze after logging in and/or after loading back into the orbiter after a mission? (On PC)

I had the same issue on PC, changed from DX11 to DX 12(beta) (and I think Graphics engine "Enhanced" stayed the same) in the loader and the issue mainly went away, only a small stutter on the load progress diamond upon returning to the orbiter.  Note it was not occurring if using a relay for navigation and returning to a relay on mission completion and I'm using the Earth based orbiter where you can access Khal missions.  

I expect it had something to do with loading something in the Orbiter and loading back does seem to take a little longer than it used to.

For the love of Clem, address the spearguns animation issues. The swirl animation when thrown is broken in so many ways and simply a pain to deal with. Tbh at that point, it was better before the change. At least, changing to secondary was automatic and instant, which was encouraging switching weapons like you seemed so eager to promote. Now with this atrocious animation, i simply don't want to throw my Scourge EVER.

I am curious if there will ever be an update to fix Ordis blocking gameplay elements with his annoying appearance in one of these updates someday. 

I would like to actually see which resources I need to feed to helminth for an ability and not to have Odris pop up and say I see you using helminth while being right over the helminth screen. 

57 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Seems to work okay here. A video showing how to cause the problem is always the optimal way to report bugs, if you have a minute

46 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

Is there any hope of getting Prolonged Paralysis fixed? Lua's Prey update completely broke it - it only increases duration by 100% instead of the listed 200%, and is not properly (read: at all) being affected by power strength. The augment pass and the bugs in it actually made it worse as long as they continue to be unsquashed.

3 hours ago, Halo said:

That's how her 1 is supposed to function:   You enter area? You get buff.

that completely ruin the majority of fast firing weapons. no one builds their weapons around a wisp being in the squad, so when some max strength wisp joins the squad, any fast firing weapons you were wanting to use you now cant because the speed mote gives every weapon in the game ammo issues and makes the weapon's magazine empty in a single click.

3 hours ago, Halo said:

Just stay away from people's motes as well as your own if you're playing her. 

so what if a wisp places all three motes right on top of you?

and staying away from your motes (which why are you placing motes other than health if you dont like them) isnt possible because motes get placed right on top of you

1 hour ago, quxier said:

It may be good change for programmers. However from player's perspective does it even matter? When you don't attack with melee that means you don't want/need Shroud's buff. When enemies (e.g. Nullifier) then we lost all stuffs. Did I miss some use case?

Priming enemies with a ranged weapon and then using the extended buff on melee attacks, for instance, maybe? 

I haven't used Voruna much so I'm probably missing some nuances to how this worked before.

13 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Priming enemies with a ranged weapon and then using the extended buff on melee attacks, for instance, maybe? 

I haven't used Voruna much so I'm probably missing some nuances to how this worked before.

My Voruna is focused on melee, but I use a Synoid Gammacor as my anti-nullifier before diving in.  This could save me a re-cast here and there.  I'm certainly not opposed to the change.

22 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:
2 hours ago, quxier said:

But when you attack you loose invisibility so you have to be very quick to attack within that 3 second.

7 minutes ago, quxier said:

But when you attack you loose invisibility so you have to be very quick to attack within that 3 second.

Three seconds seems like a long time to me.  It should be more than enough to get one melee kill and extend the duration if I understand the ability correctly.  I'll defer to people who actually play her though.

Is it possible to finally get Excalibur Umbra fixed? There have been some improvements with going in and out of transference with him, but the most difficult part of this is that his abilities completely disable when you transfer back to him from being a Drifter/Operator. This gives him an extreme disadvantage when it comes to energy efficiency since you have to recast abilities with timers every time you transfer back to him. If this could finally be fixed that would be amazing. It can be a bit frustrating seeing changes to Voruna while there are still bugs like this that still exists. Definitely been enjoying the game a lot more since some of the recent changes in the game overall, but just want to be able to use Umbra Excal to his full potential.

Thank you!!

3 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

that completely ruin the majority of fast firing weapons. no one builds their weapons around a wisp being in the squad, so when some max strength wisp joins the squad, any fast firing weapons you were wanting to use you now cant because the speed mote gives every weapon in the game ammo issues and makes the weapon's magazine empty in a single click.

so what if a wisp places all three motes right on top of you?

and staying away from your motes (which why are you placing motes other than health if you dont like them) isnt possible because motes get placed right on top of you

You serious? Just have better fire control. Nothing is holding M1 down but you.

Archived