Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix 32.2.10 + 32.2.10.1

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

that completely ruin the majority of fast firing weapons. no one builds their weapons around a wisp being in the squad, so when some max strength wisp joins the squad, any fast firing weapons you were wanting to use you now cant because the speed mote gives every weapon in the game ammo issues and makes the weapon's magazine empty in a single click.

No one I've ever played with has ever complained about a Wisp's speed motes. 

Never have I ever heard of someone complaining about their guns being able to shoot faster. 

It's not hard to account for it, aim better, and simply pull your finger off the trigger / don't press and hold your mouse for too long. 

Pretty simple player adjustment of not clicking longer than half a second.

And no weapon under the sun empties its magazine that fast with her speed motes. 

3 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

so what if a wisp places all three motes right on top of you?

and staying away from your motes (which why are you placing motes other than health if you dont like them) isnt possible because motes get placed right on top of you

This too, makes absolutely no sense. 

Wisps primarily put them in spawn to get moving away from it faster and to just have the buffs out the gate, or just place them near or on defense objectives. 

Absolutely no wisp player is that belligerent in running up to you, SPECIFICALLY YOU, and moting you up, just to spite you.

That is absolutely unheard of. 

You can simply move away from them, or even kindly ask them to, you know, place them somewhere not too close to objectives. 

There are civil and also very obvious ways to handle someone placing a mote.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed the Corpus Security Cameras tracking laser VFX being green instead of blue in the center. 

So you didn't notice that many blue Corpus energy VFX have turned green and only fixed the Security Cameras.

I have seen that at least Corpus Sapping Osprey energy mines, Scrambus and Comba energy shields and even tileset environment energy VFX turned green.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Voruna’s Shroud of Dynar now grants her the buff for 3 seconds upon leaving invisibility in every possible way instead of it relying on if you used melee and hit a target. 

that's nice that you buffed furry frame.

Did you guys forget Caliban existed and was literally tied to lore surrounding new war and the archons? And he's absolute dogS#&$?

How about Mirage's eclipse? It still broken. It does not provide a 95% reduction like it says and whatever buff we have in the light isn't accurately represented. She should be cycle based Tap for Light Buff

Hold for Dark Buff

The way tilesets work she should'nt be based on tileset light intensity anymore, especially since she can manipulate light. This is shown by her ability to create clones and spheres of light.

9 hours ago, tel__arin said:

ty for the update. 

Please consider to add a change to volt speed in the next one. do a self buff with a short press and a team buff with a long press. 

Roll backwards to disable Volt's buff on yourself 😐

2 hours ago, Krent_X said:

malice's effect of reflect damage, can stay on you "VISUALLY" even after his death and it doesn't come off. please fix.

This ^ I've had it a lot and it's a pain in the arse when doing a long endless mission listening to that sound the whole time. ZtspF.jpg

DE can you please fix the Felarx reload animation, while reloading the gun normally it ends up sticking straight up and blocking your view, only way I've found to fix it is to shoot once and hit reload again to see if it resets the gun to its correct held position. 

Thanks for the Hotfix.

18 hours ago, nslay said:

Hey uhh... the Archon Hunt with Sortie rewards is not counting as a Sortie to Nightwave. That's not very nice.

Some sortie rewards - the table is not identical and it shouldn't count as something it's not.

6 hours ago, Megazawr said:

Ok, try to roll as titania without wasting to much time

You're talking about dispelling a speed buff and are concerned that the minute action you have to take to dispel it will waste time. Your whole statement is an oxymoron and at least we have the option of dispelling it.

Le 18/01/2023 à 17:57, gamingchair1121 a dit :

that completely ruin the majority of fast firing weapons. no one builds their weapons around a wisp being in the squad, so when some max strength wisp joins the squad, any fast firing weapons you were wanting to use you now cant because the speed mote gives every weapon in the game ammo issues and makes the weapon's magazine empty in a single click.

so what if a wisp places all three motes right on top of you?

and staying away from your motes (which why are you placing motes other than health if you dont like them) isnt possible because motes get placed right on top of you

I agree with you that why I'm not happy to learning that our weapon's magazine with 200 ammo is RIDICULOUS small. I prefer the old version, the best for ammo with 1800 for ignis wraith.

Cannot seem to do this Riven challenge anymore, wall latch/climb, kill 20, no alarm, it seems now even the alarm I trigger to start the Survival mission in the Void now fails the Riven, it never used to, it had to be an enemy that needed to trigger the alarm not the starting one I activate, in all the times I've done this Riven challenge it's always worked, oh well sold it for useless endo, because I wasn't wasting a cipher on a kitgun riven. :facepalm:

4 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Cannot seem to do this Riven challenge anymore, wall latch/climb, kill 20, no alarm, it seems now even the alarm I trigger to start the Survival mission in the Void now fails the Riven, it never used to, it had to be an enemy that needed to trigger the alarm not the starting one I activate, in all the times I've done this Riven challenge it's always worked, oh well sold it for useless endo, because I wasn't wasting a cipher on a kitgun riven. :facepalm:

That's a big bummer, I used to do the same thing on dark sector survivals due to the infested spawn rates and relative squishiness. The other option I'd attempt would be mobile defense due to enemy density, but I am unsure off the top of my head if that counts to reset the challenge as well.

21 hours ago, nslay said:

It used to count as a Sortie to Nightwave, and IMO, it should still count as a Sortie.

It's an entirely separate stream of quests and missions, with a visibly different reward table. The fact it previously counted for it is not a qualifier for it working now - when it didn't make sense for it to do so in either situation. Sorties are both easier and faster to run than most Archon Hunts (barring triple endless missions on sortie) and also cool down 7x a week rather than taking the whole week to do so once.

Archived