Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix 32.2.10 + 32.2.10.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, iPathos said:

It's an entirely separate stream of quests and missions, with a visibly different reward table. The fact it previously counted for it is not a qualifier for it working now - when it didn't make sense for it to do so in either situation. Sorties are both easier and faster to run than most Archon Hunts (barring triple endless missions on sortie) and also cool down 7x a week rather than taking the whole week to do so once.

No, it's not a different set of missions. It's 3 of the same types of mission that occur in normal Sorties with the restriction that the last mission is always Assassination.

That it's harder is more reason why it's harmless for Archon Sorties to count as a normal Sortie to Nightwave, much like ESO waves count as normal SO waves when Nightwave exlicitly specifies SO waves. This allows experienced players the option to do the harder and more interesting and more rewarding ESO.

2 minutes ago, nslay said:

No, it's not a different set of missions. It's 3 of the same types of mission that occur in normal Sorties with the restriction that the last mission is always Assassination.

That it's harder is more reason why it's harmless for Archon Sorties to count as a normal Sortie to Nightwave, much like ESO waves count as normal SO waves when Nightwave exlicitly specifies SO waves. This allows experienced players the option to do the harder and more interesting and more rewarding ESO.

It is still a different set of missions that are not called "Sortie"

It is a different category of set missions that are reset weekly, and not daily, plus give you a different set reward per week, which are the shards. 

That is how it is intended to function, Archon Hunt's are not Sortie's, plain and simple. 

They are LIKE a sortie, but are different, have different enemy levels, and have a different specific reward upon completion of the Hunt per week in the form of the shards. 

37 minutes ago, nslay said:

Archon Hunts are also unique in that its second mission is always endless, whereas sorties can be a free mix of most/all game modes with the exception that assassination sorties only happen on the third mission, not first or second.

The nightwave challenge centering around completion of Sorties should only apply to sorties themselves, Archon Hunts are not sorties, despite a vaguely similar formula. Again, the fact it worked in past is not a qualifier for eligibility in future - especially when the criteria given here hasn't changed at all. It's a bug fix if anything and as much as it would expand on that challenge's viable options, it's still an unreasonable expectation for something to be eligible for something it's...just not eligible for.

36 minutes ago, Halo said:

It is still a different set of missions that are not called "Sortie"

It is a different category of set missions that are reset weekly, and not daily, plus give you a different set reward per week, which are the shards. 

That is how it is intended to function, Archon Hunt's are not Sortie's, plain and simple. 

They are LIKE a sortie, but are different, have different enemy levels, and have a different specific reward upon completion of the Hunt per week in the form of the shards. 

If it looks like a duck and quacks a duck... and it did originally count as a Sortie.

The two are identical formats with the same types of missions with the constraint that Archon Sorties always end with end Assassination. 

Yes, they're harder. Nobody is going to cheese Nightwave because Archon Sorties count as Sorties. It's just lets players like me choose the more fun and rewarding option.

2 minutes ago, nslay said:

If it looks like a duck and quacks a duck... and it did originally count as a Sortie.

The two are identical formats with the same types of missions with the constraint that Archon Sorties always end with end Assassination. 

Yes, they're harder. Nobody is going to cheese Nightwave because Archon Sorties count as Sorties. It's just lets players like me choose the more fun and rewarding option.

This was addressed months ago. 

The Archon Hunt counting as a 'sortie' for the Nightwave challenge was a mistake, and DE has thus stopped it from counting. 

You don't have to choose anything, Both options are available for you to play. 

One just doesn't count that specifically calls for you to play the "daily sortie", and not the "weekly archon hunt". 

Seems pretty simple to me. 

3 minutes ago, iPathos said:

Archon Hunts are also unique in that its second mission is always endless, whereas sorties can be a free mix of most/all game modes with the exception that assassination sorties only happen on the third mission, not first or second.

The nightwave challenge centering around completion of Sorties should only apply to sorties themselves, Archon Hunts are not sorties, despite a vaguely similar formula. Again, the fact it worked in past is not a qualifier for eligibility in future - especially when the criteria given here hasn't changed at all. It's a bug fix if anything and as much as it would expand on that challenge's viable options, it's still an unreasonable expectation for something to be eligible for something it's...just not eligible for.

They're not "vaguely" similar. They are almost exactly the same!

Your opinion is based on a very literal interpretation of the name itself. There is no game-breaking reason why it shouldn't continue to count as a Sortie.

14 minutes ago, Halo said:

This was addressed months ago. 

The Archon Hunt counting as a 'sortie' for the Nightwave challenge was a mistake, and DE has thus stopped it from counting. 

You don't have to choose anything, Both options are available for you to play. 

One just doesn't count that specifically calls for you to play the "daily sortie", and not the "weekly archon hunt". 

Seems pretty simple to me. 

I see that in the wiki. That's very disappointing.

On 2023-01-18 at 8:08 PM, GoldStellar said:

any fixes to heads pointing up after hacking? or drifters looking off in the distance no matter how you turn your body? i mean it IS ikinda funny aiming forward with the head facing the screen.

@[DE]Momaw, sorry to ping you, but since you guys seem to keep an eye on this thread, I was wondering if we can hope for a fix on these issues?

I'm not sure what's causing the headtracking issues on operator/drifter, but warframes looking up after hacking has a 100% repro rate in my experience : hack a console, make sure you have a primary equipped (for some reason melee weapons seem unaffected by this), and you'll see that the frame is always looking slightly up. I've seen this on drifter too, but I'm not sure it's systematic for them.

For clarity, and as pointed out by @GoldStellar, operator/drifter has another, more extreme issue with headtracking, causing them to be looking at some invisible point of interest no matter what. That one is really annoying, but like I said, I'm not sure what is causing it.

9 hours ago, iPathos said:

That's a big bummer, I used to do the same thing on dark sector survivals due to the infested spawn rates and relative squishiness. The other option I'd attempt would be mobile defense due to enemy density, but I am unsure off the top of my head if that counts to reset the challenge as well.

I tried different Survival missions across the star chart and all failed, I tried Exterminate on Sedna Adaro and hardly any enemies spawned, unlike when you do it normally, it's like an algorithm kicks in when doing a Riven like that, I've found the same on Cetus with Dargyn rivens, yet when no Riven challenge you have to keep swatting them like flies.

I just wish some consistency on DE's end whether it's a bug or not who knows.

can you fix the hang up with Magus Anomaly and Opening slam. its either the tenno bumping the mobs and canceling the slam because they need access to the floor; or magus anomaly and the tenno frame switch is sucking mobs close for the interruption of the slam, for the same reasons. and if you test it do it on Baruuk and in SP you'll know why. your crowed very well.  once the tenno is crowded there is no sling to the ceiling then aim to the floor. mobs block you like a wall. i like using these in tandem together but it feels like one is outweighing the other. 

Railjack was used to have nice visuals, why are you trying to destroy even that thing from this content? I was feeling that i was in space for real and pieces of meteors and rocks may they hit my space ship and now what? What is that dirt? Is any way to disable this floating things like piece of paper? What the meaning add so many of those things and destroy the beautiful railjack visuals? Grineer/Curpus/Sentient enemies was reading some magazines and they was throwing the pages around or something? 

the void shell for excal, his head has better bump map and reflections then his body. if you make him chrome with white titanium sheen, he has smudgy white specular lines on his body and his head is pristine. 

can you please add self illumination to the Argon decoration. If i place it in the cave at the camp, its black.

also the 1000 year old fish decoration is so transparent that it might as well be air. 

Silverhawk's crossover when?

Pretty upsetting that whenever I forma a frame, my config D-F all get reset and take off their mods. 

Config A-C stay on when I forma a frame, but D-F do not stay modded. 

This has been prevalent for months if not longer, and I'm hoping this gets lumped into the pile of other bug fixes that will occur once Citrine's Last Wish comes out. 

Please and thank you.

Also Pathocyst's heavy attack damage is still bugged and cut in half of its original value.

That needs a drastic fix, effective almost immediately. 

It has been 2 years too long already
 (Technically a year and a half, but you get the gist) 

Thread here: 

Ancient Obelisk challenge in Nightwave will not complete, it states challenge completed but once back in the Necralisk it shows as not completed.

I've tried going both ways out from Necralisk and straight to Cambion Drift from my Orbiter.

Edit: Added pictures.

Challenge completed.

Warframe_Obelisk_Completed.png

I look at Nightwave back in the Necralisk and it shows it as not completed, it also shows two in the UI before I go out.

Warframe_Obelisk_Not_Completed.png

I  UeTBSft.gif what's going on.     

4 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Ancient Obelisk challenge in Nightwave will not complete, it states challenge completed but once back in the Necralisk it shows as not completed.

I've tried going both ways out from Necralisk and straight to Cambion Drift from my Orbiter.

Edit: Added pictures.

Challenge completed.

Warframe_Obelisk_Completed.png

I look at Nightwave back in the Necralisk and it shows it as not completed, it also shows two in the UI before I go out.

Warframe_Obelisk_Not_Completed.png

I  UeTBSft.gif what's going on.     

It's a second free 1k points for everyone. 

So what if the system had a small hiccup this one time in all of its years, it's a daily challenge. 

They're meant to be easy and quick. 

EDIT: This needs a fix now. 

Completing the challenge does NOT reward you the extra 1k standing, and in fact brings back the older challenge from yesterday. 

Showing 2 challenges, that do not give you the daily standing.

On 2023-02-02 at 4:44 AM, Halo said:

So what if the system had a small hiccup this one time in all of its years, it's a daily challenge. 

Completing the challenge does NOT reward you the extra 1k standing, and in fact brings back the older challenge from yesterday. 

They did explain this in the original post...

In addition it did not seem to care if I did multiple towers as in @master_of_destiny's post - I only ever got one popup and zero points regardless of entry/exit method and quantity of towers completed.

On 2023-02-01 at 11:15 PM, master_of_destiny said:

So, players helping players moment.  

1) Did you try and get the thing before or after the second popped off?

2) Did you get your before and after score?

3) Did you maybe try and get it, and also discover that on a single run you could get it to pop-off three times?

I ask this because I missed a day, came back, and saw two of these.  Thought it was shenanigans....so I just popped down and did the drift.  Once, and it stated a single nightwave was done...then a second tower, and a second notice.  Finally, a fifth tower and a third notice.  Weird...?  Opened the menu, and both were still present.  Opened the points system, and had gone up 2000.  Scratched my head, figured that I had to just leave the drift and return to orbiter...but no.  Return there and I have the 2000 points, both not completed, and not 3000 points as the UI pop-offs indicated.

As such it's "a visual bug" like so much of warframe these days.  It's almost amusing how much of this game is chalked up to visual glitches.  We've had literal years to make the replacement for alerts work...and it's already in maintenance mode with more of its content than anything else.  Lord knows that at this point once you earn the level 30 cosmetic the only draw remaining for the system is nitain and reactors/catalysts....which generally now act as newer player time gates instead of rewards for veteran players.

On 2023-02-02 at 2:44 AM, Halo said:

I went out again today seeing it was only showing once in the UI, it completed this time no points because I'd already done it once the first time when it glitched/bugged out.

I only tried it again today to clear it because it was blocking one of my recovered ones from showing.

please stop the roaming conservation animals from spawning inside rock formations. its not a cave, it a rock and biz give me sh when i slam the ground near it to oh yea kill it in frustration.

mining points they are in the rocks on occasions, graphic and all and the dots fail to show up again and again and are they are just awful to even see. broad daylight with the exposure and the dots are just barely visible. on venus and earth.

Archived