Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am back but I forgot how bad the downloading was.

Chris.Nath

Question

Ive been playing warframe for a while and quit I had alot of prime stuff and just got tierd of the game.
now after 7 years isch I come back and want to play even more BUT downloading this game has'nt improved at all,

downloading and go to bathroom or making dinner and come back re-download network error
after 7 times am just remebering that I had this problem when I played and it was one part on why I got tierd of the game.

an update on 5 gb could take 15 downloads to work.
and now the game is 9 years old and they STILL have'nt figured out that wait maybe just maybe it will be a smart idea to save your download progress?

3 answers to this question

To @Chris.Nath,

Welcome back first,

There is 2 little options that can help : In the launcher, at the upper right, clic on the wheel then you have 2 options :

• Bulk Download : Enable to download multiples files at the same time
  • Agressive Download : Enable to send multiples request files at the same time (as others players serve as extra servers too)

If not active, you download file per file (ok on low DSL) with 1 request at times

I do think DE's launcher need some sort of revamp... everytime we got an update I have to download it at 1mbps sometimes more, but always less than 5mbps... which is not good.

If DE wants to stingy with network usage, the patcher should be the LAST option they choose.

this isn't the experience 99% of the Players have - it may be something you can address with your LAN, or it might be something out of your control like your WAN Routing or your ISP itself.

the suggestions in the Launcher are worth trying. if Bulk and Aggressive are already on, also try them off.

Archived