Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Savagoth

(XBOX)YojimboVI

hi DE i hope this concern will get noticed with the utmost care. Did you know you have given me a frame called Savagoth? Do u even remember him? This awesome frame has been treated with nothing but negativity, hostility and hate. No skins! Accompanied with a weird ugly helmet, not even a void shell. You also took the 1 thing that made this frame great and robbed him from it, maybe his best ability Gloom making this ability a subsumed ability and i feel it seriously hurt the player base usage of him. Please DE, if i don't have freedom customizing a frame i'm less likely to use it because as for allot of players fashion frame is very important, as for myself i love looking good. Please tell me that you will look into this serious concern.

I find Savagoth a really disappointing frame...

First of all it is hard to get, the RJ mission is a terrible design not suitable to play over and over...

Secondly, leveling up is a pain. Body, shadow, nails. All of these use not a few forms... Really painful.

Finally, I find his abilities very uninteresting. The descriptions and effects are not intuitive. Doubtful practical performance...

Archived