Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Last Chance for the Limited-Time Lua’s Prey Bundles!

[DE]Danielle

7 hours ago, SyahFullThrottle said:

I WANT UNREAL TOURNAMENT WEAPON BUNDLE

Oh... I was under the impression that was suppose to be a permanent fixture in the epic store, but they removed it. Yeah that's stupid.
No digital content should be limited time only. That's such a trashy tactic. There's no justifiable excuse for it.

• Like 1

Market upgrade would be nice, tired of entering the market chat and being in the early 2000s. Market board or exchange board something please lol and the boosters need to stay I was hesitant spend 500 plat on them and definitely not paying 800 esp since I had to pay cash for the plat and market is impossible without outsourcing to Warframe market lol

• Like 1

That starter slot bundle, I'd love to see it permanent.

Once per account, maybe, but that will be a huge improvement on starting conditions that will make newer players more likely to stay. 

Edited by Metal_Sign
clarification
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

I feel the Essential Necramech Mod Bundle should be permanent, the necramech mods are difficult to get on their own since the only way to get literally any mods for the necramech is to do the bounties for mother and if your left to try and do the bounties on your own the chances of you completing any of the bounties for a necramech mod is low just because of how difficult they can be even when you do have a necramech. So for those like me who had been looking to get this specific bundle but wasn't able to get it in time, I think we would really appreciate this bundle making a return and becoming a permanent one for those who feel like spending the money on it.

On 2023-01-23 at 5:08 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Complete Booster Bundle

• 30 Day Affinity Booster
  • 30 Day Credit Booster
  • 30 Day Resource Booster
  • 30 Day Resource Drop Chance Booster

This might be a silly question, but isn't there a booster missing from the "complete" booster bundle? I can't seem to find the mod drop chance booster.