Community Stream Schedule: January 23 to January 27

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, January 26 for Prime Time #334! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes. We are offering a Standing Grab Bag, to keep you in the good graces of all of our friends across the Origin System!

Twitch Drops Asset -Jan 23.png

NOTE: Our Warframe International streams will be resuming in February. 

• 10 x Familial Debt Bonds
  • 3 x Grandmother Tokens
  • 1 x Orokin Ballistics Matrix
  • 1 x Crisma Toroid
  • 3 x Flawless Sentient Core

** This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 by watching Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding depths to continue the fun and share with their community.

Friday Community Drops!
Every Friday, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

Friday, January 27th

Each Fridays’ schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

We hope to see you there, Tenno! :community: 

Taylor, when will we be getting Warframe International again?

I miss watching them play!!! 

Thanks to you two for pointing out that I read too fast, but in my defense, Warframe International has been scheduled for the past two weeks on Twitch! I can't wait.

Sorry Taylor 💕 

On 2023-01-23 at 4:00 PM, ShinigamiBr10000 said:

No devstream ?

On 2023-01-23 at 3:24 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

NOTE: Our Warframe International streams will be resuming in February

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say this will also be the month of the next devstream, unless by some miracle we get that during the last four days of January

EDIT: They posted it, miracles happen

vor 3 Stunden schrieb arghya2.0:

As always I just want to say, please adjust the timing so that other peoples of different timezones can get these drops at a reasonable time.

Jup! Here in Central Europe, I'd have to watch the Stream at 1 am during a work week. And Europe's not that far off.

It was perfect when they several smaller streams over the week at different times. I was able to finally watch the team play and grab some stuff on the side during the earlier streams.

Removing those Streams and simultaneously buffing the drops (DE's words) in a single slot that a significant part of the player base can't watch, left a sour taste.

17 minutes ago, Jordhiel said:

It was perfect when they several smaller streams over the week at different times. I was able to finally watch the team play and grab some stuff on the side during the earlier streams.

Removing those Streams and simultaneously buffing the drops (DE's words) in a single slot that a significant part of the player base can't watch, left a sour taste.

I agree 100% I liked the smaller streams throughout the week also. That "buffed drops" made me chuckle when looking at these drops lol. The drops recently have definitely been meh. I'm for sure gonna try to get that shawzin though.

On 2023-01-23 at 4:24 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, January 26 for Prime Time #334! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes. We are offering a Standing Grab Bag, to keep you in the good graces of all of our friends across the Origin System!

Twitch Drops Asset -Jan 23.png

NOTE: Our Warframe International streams will be resuming in February. 

• 10 x Familial Debt Bonds
  • 3 x Grandmother Tokens
  • 1 x Orokin Ballistics Matrix
  • 1 x Crisma Toroid
  • 3 x Flawless Sentient Core

** This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 by watching Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding depths to continue the fun and share with their community.

Friday Community Drops!
Every Friday, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

Friday, January 27th

Each Fridays’ schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

We hope to see you there, Tenno! :community: 

Archived