Jump to content

Would be nice if we could convert our Steel Path Arcanes to Steel Essence or Ducats.


Troll_Logic
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

If you want Steel Essence there's already a source for that. Kill Acolytes, they're guaranteed to drop 2.

 

Are they?  While I’ve mined almost a thousand steel arcanes from acolytes, I never noticed the steel essence drops. I’ll check it out. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Troll_Logic said:

Are they?  While I’ve mined almost a thousand steel arcanes from acolytes, I never noticed the steel essence drops. I’ll check it out. 

Yes, after the 5 daily SP alerts, SP Survival is where farmers go for more Essence, 1 Acolyte spawns every 4-5 mins.... you bring a Booster or Smeeta, the SE that drops from kills is affected.

 

apparently DE doesn't do a good job explaining things and not everyone knows Acolytes drop SE....

this explains the players who rush SP alert public missions instead of waiting the extra minute for an Acolyte to spawn....

Edited by (PSN)haphazardlynamed
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Troll_Logic said:

Would be nice if we could convert our Steel Path Arcanes to Steel Essence or Ducats.

I'd like DE to allow us to convert other things, one I'd love straight away would be add an option to sell dupe mods for Kuva, I don't need credits or Endo, give us a third option DE please.

There was another one but I'm having a GAkMehu.gif moment, it's been that long since I've thought about it.

8 hours ago, ReddyDisco said:

I sell my extra arcanes and relics, make some decent plat.

Really, is it worth the effort and time waiting for a buyer, I normally just give my Arcanes away if someone/friend needs them. 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Really, is it worth the effort and time waiting for a buyer, I normally just give my Arcanes away if someone/friend needs them. 🤔

Not really.  10 plat for a full stack for all but primary merciless and that one is 20p.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Really, is it worth the effort and time waiting for a buyer, I normally just give my Arcanes away if someone/friend needs them. 🤔

I'm not sitting around waiting for a buyer, just list them on warframe.market and do other things, respond when someone interested sends you a message. 1p each for arcanes, 3p for requiem relics. i'm not really picky about how much i make, sell what can be sold. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Troll_Logic said:

Not really.  10 plat for a full stack for all but primary merciless and that one is 20p.

 

4 hours ago, ReddyDisco said:

I'm not sitting around waiting for a buyer, just list them on warframe.market and do other things, respond when someone interested sends you a message. 1p each for arcanes, 3p for requiem relics. i'm not really picky about how much i make, sell what can be sold. 

Seems ok then doing it that way, I'm sitting on 100's of them after helping others out, might look into it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...