Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Years of Warframe

Bizbon3

It's been a hell of 10+ish years of playing Warframe. I wanted to share with Community with a couple of Old School screenshots. Tenno of old like my self remember the great strides Warframe has taken and maybe just a way to reflect where we were and where we are now. :) Enjoy!!   

((PS Don't ask about my Pink Vauban XD IDK What I was thinking)) 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Are you Portuguese or from Brasil?
I see that the accent on the "  A  " (likely Á) is replaced by a "  *  "

Yes, warframe has come a long way, the team has improved their tools, they hired more ppl, i mean the game was their last hope and it ended up being a good bet.
Doesn't mean i agree with all decisions made (retention tactics aren't good, like nightwave) but overall i enjoy the game and i enjoy the team behind it.
Sadly i don't have an available picture from the years where that UI was a thing, i remember it for sure but i don't have anything really.

Still:

DvPpqPr.png

Honestly can't wait to see what they have for the 10th aniversary stuff and i'm quite hopefull a tauforged shard will be the reward for watching the 10th aniversary stream.

Sadly, the only really old Screenshots i have that resisted the passage of time (And a fried HardDisk) are which i posted on my imgur from a Challenge a player had made back in 07/26/2014.

Basically the player was complaining the Lato was too weak and he challenged other players to kill Ambulas (At that time just a stronger Moa) with just the Lato. I did the challenge and convinced the player it was a viable weapon at that time. I later did the challenge again with the next 2 changes Ambulas suffered, each time it became a bit more difficult.

Spoiler

IOsVpgH.jpg

NTmtgu6.jpg

imW9feH.jpg

XxHNtJ9.jpg

8khDN2q.jpg

4 hours ago, KIREEK said:

Are you Portuguese or from Brasil?
I see that the accent on the "  A  " (likely Á) is replaced by a "  *  "

Yes, warframe has come a long way, the team has improved their tools, they hired more ppl, i mean the game was their last hope and it ended up being a good bet.
Doesn't mean i agree with all decisions made (retention tactics aren't good, like nightwave) but overall i enjoy the game and i enjoy the team behind it.
Sadly i don't have an available picture from the years where that UI was a thing, i remember it for sure but i don't have anything really.

Still:

DvPpqPr.png

Honestly can't wait to see what they have for the 10th aniversary stuff and i'm quite hopefull a tauforged shard will be the reward for watching the 10th aniversary stream.

Lol no it was a wierd issue on names way back when. Not sure why it happen but I thought it funny.

Archived