Do Zaws yeld MR points?

MauVasconcellos

Question

And if so, how many unique zaws can you actually build to extract MR points until you begin repeating random combinations? For instance, I don't believe you could use the same "Link" part on different Zaws and expect it to be a completely new weapon.

Is there a way to keep track which ones you got your MR points, for example? Thank you.

7 answers to this question

I understand. Thanks to everybody who answered.

And while at it, how about Kitguns? Do they work somehow the same way to yeld  MR points? Which parts should I focus on, in order to keep track of different guns and proper MR ascention?

Edited by MauVasconcellos

On 2023-01-25 at 11:26 AM, MauVasconcellos said:

I understand. Thanks to everybody who answered.

And while at it, how about Kitguns? Do they work somehow the same way to yeld  MR points? Which parts should I focus on, in order to keep track of different guns and proper MR ascention?

Same situation

only the 'Chamber' (the front barrel) awards MR, different combos of handles and magazines don't count.

same 'gilding' system where you have to rank up twice.

note: depending on what combo of parts used, the kitgun ends up as either a Primary or Secondary weapon. Secondary versions tend to be stronger. Since those parts were introduced first and were pretty powerful, when DE added primaries they toned them down....

try and only make the Vermisplicer and Rattleguts as primary, the rest work better as Secondary