Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #167

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, (PSN)Jmazing7 said:

Uhh, what about duviri? You know... the update that was supposed to come out in December? Why are we getting more filler?

Because the alternative is us getting nothing until Duviri. You know, like the 5 months of nothing before the New War. And with Duviri coming in March at its earliest, that would have been 6 months of absolutely nothing since Veilbreaker.

heyo!

onto the next year of warframe!

i'd like to ask if its possible to make the Set-Boni of the companions Tek and Mecha more engaging, sometimes you have to wait for it to happen (mecha waiting for an enemy to be marked even with max setboni) or can't really see it when it activates (tek's area of effect doesnt have a visual, only when an enemy or you stand in it)

happy to see whats to come to my favorite game.

Could we get the same treatment of Protovyre sets for Celestia Syandana ? Cause there is nearly no one is playing the conclave anymore and doing dailies to get the full beauty of this sydana is a tedious unfun mechanic.

Second question : When will we get the promised Pet 2.0 ? Cause right now because of the survivability issues and old school abilities and need of reliance of vacuum is making them a burden on steel path even on base level.

Third question : When we will get more railjack/archwing content ?

Forth question : Generally armor is not working properly and using real tank warframes is becoming a cumbersome on high level steel paths. Armor giving arcanes bascily nerfed after arcane changes (for example 10 arcane tanker was giving 1200 armor before the update but after the update 21 arcane tankers are giving the same amount) . So we will get decent survivalibity on tanky warframe other explotative shield gating with dragon key and rolling guard combo ? 

Fifth question : Will DUVIRI has got the boring mechanics like mining and fishing ?

Sixth question : Will there be a boss for the Cambion Drift? Cause currently after you get items from cambion drift you don't have anything to do on that beautiful map. We need a boss fight like eidolons or profit taker/exploiter orb on that map .

i dont wanna echo the complaining, but duviri </3
(i fully understand you are taking your time making sure it comes out great!)

but can we *please* have a rerun of stuff that some of us missed? like Scarlet Spear? or the Trials ive heard about? even Plague Star would be nice!

I liked the Kahl update, and the new mission modes... but i dont want Kahlframe... i want WARFRAME! 

Archived