Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #167

[DE]Megan

The way some of you mistake a clearly Beetle inspired skin (for Rhino) as a lobster is hilarious. You must be joking, unless you've never see a beetle before.
But, anyway, I'm pretty excited to see what's next. Though I do agree another "filler" update is...annoying af. Idc about another filler update, DE, I wanna know more about Duviri and when it's coming out. These filler updates just seem like your trying to avoid and delay Duviri as long as possible, especially considering it was suppose to be released in December of last yr.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Jmazing7 said:

Uhh, what about duviri? You know... the update that was supposed to come out in December? Why are we getting more filler?

So did you just decide to skip the line where they explicitly stated they were going to give an update on Duviri? 

Thing that I am currently missing the most will probably be some kind of new segment for archon shards (as it was recently added for arcanes). Mainly too see all of them, used and not used, in one place; currently we need to check warframe by warframe to see what exact shards do we have installed and where are they installed. It’s becoming more and more time consuming as we are getting more shards. Hope you’ll look into that, it would be such a life (and time) saviour!

Good luck for the whole team with Duviri update! I can wait as much time as it is needed to receive it as best as it can be. <3 

Please give us bug themed warframe, the fact that what is in a pic is just a skin is extremly disappointing.

Also

Please bring back Veso-R, its unfair that he is only playable character from new war that doesnt return in some form, , kahl returned in current update, teshin returns in duviri paradox and we kept drifter since new war. Meanwhile not only Veso-R didnt return he is actually made butt of the joke, people still cannot remember his name, thats disrespectful to his character.

Veso-R was my favorite playable character from new war, he had  courage to opose Alad and his gameplay was very unique, so please bring him back, maybe build up on his gameplay like you did with Kahl, give him his own set of missions, maybe his own syndicate and his own place in drifter camp.

3 hours ago, Heal said:

Veilbreaker and Archon Hunts have been out since early September, so 5 months in Feburary.

Please talk about the Tauforged Shard system. Last dev stream in November the status on it was "we are having discussions as a team". With 5 months into this system, please elaborate on that - will there be changes or will it stay the same? Thank you.

Side not on that - with the tauforged shards being a 20% drop chance, running the hunts 21 times puts you into the 99% range of hitting. Even though unlikely there could still be a small number of players running it every week not hitting at least 1. On a weekly lockout. Just food for thought 🥰

where is the echos update at to fix these problems???

3 hours ago, PublikDomain said:
3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

4c2ed220b467fa5f798994b83731c18c.png

.... what in the world?

This reminds me of Pokemon (sun & moon spoiler):

Especially at 2:00 when they start to "compare" muscles.

2 hours ago, TheOlright said:

If I recall correctly, the last surprise upadte, cutted into line, was Heart Of Deimos, and for me, it was pretty much the best update ever (and I've seen them all), I hope that sitiation will repeat

Lua's prey instead of Duviri.

2 hours ago, Petroklos said:
3 hours ago, (PSN)Jmazing7 said:

Uhh, what about duviri? You know... the update that was supposed to come out in December? Why are we getting more filler?

Because the alternative is us getting nothing until Duviri. You know, like the 5 months of nothing before the New War. And with Duviri coming in March at its earliest, that would have been 6 months of absolutely nothing since Veilbreaker.

^this

Lua's prey were pretty good update.

2 hours ago, BionicFreak said:

Citrine's Last Wish is the next update AFTER the Duviri Paradox... right?

No, it isn't, they are clearly delaying Duviri Paradox, hence the filler content (pretty ,much a bunch of skins to milk the player base, if the Rhino Skin is just that, can't see this being a new frame). If it is a new frame well, I eat my words, but regardless of that, this is still a distraction 

Made my little list so I can drink if they do announce these:

Rhinoceros Beetle Deluxe

Hildryn Prime

Star Days return

Citrine's Last Wish

Duviri DElayed

Warframe and Weapon Usages

Also as someone else mentioned "citrine" is a precious gem, kinda yellow, might be strongly related to lua's prey and duviri colors or absence of colors. For some reason I think we'll get some color related updates who knows?

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

4c2ed220b467fa5f798994b83731c18c.png

The team is back! Join us on Friday, January 27th at 2 p.m. ET via twitch.tv/warframe for the first Devstream of 2023!

We’re back on the couch after the holiday break to introduce you to our next Update for Warframe: Citrine’s Last Wish! We’ll be going through everything you can expect in this Update, including a look at where we’re at with the development of Duviri.

Watch to earn yourself an item from the Riven Grab Bag Twitch Drop!

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Friday, January 27th at 2 p.m ET!  

Oh hey, IT'S A JOJO PART 6 REFERENCE!

78rz4y.jpg78rzl4.jpg78rzw6.jpg78s07a.jpg

Hard to say I am not disappointed about Duvari.

The game play has really decreased the desire to log in each day and find something meaningful to do, while we have all of the additonal lag and drops from crossplay.

I would rather see you focus on one thing and deliver on time then continually push out the timelines. Or rather don't mention them until you are actually going to implement.

Archived