The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veteran Player (Rank 11) Lf New Clan.

cashiimo

As the title states, i'm currently looking for a new clan, since nobody is online in my current one. A little background information:

I played in CB (closed beta), and before steam, have a total of 1200+ gamehours. 

I'm at Rank 11, over half way to 12. 

Killcount is at 232.000 and counting.

I own most warframes, so i'm viable in almost any situation. 

I have a total of 75 void keys, so i'm down for some farming. 

I'm also able to provide a reliable income of resources to clan tech, etc. 

Also, i consider myself neutral. I'm not siding with either the grineer or corpus. I take orders directly from the lotus, and only from the lotus. 

I play every single day, if that wasn't obvious by now. Please, let me hear from you, if you can throw me an invite to an active clan. 

IGN: cashiimo

Hey there, if you're still looking, https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/121027-the-abysswalkers-the-chillest-clan-in-north-america-dojo-finished/'>check us out. Activity has really picked up as of U11 and we'd love to have more high-level players like yourself. You and I are at about the same level of experience, but our members range from people who started playing a few weeks ago and other closed beta players like ourselves. Dojo is pretty much done in terms of research and rooms and such, so you won't have anything to donate towards for a while. We sided with the Grineer in the event, but that's not all that relevant anymore.

Let me know if you're interested, or have any other questions, you're more than welcome to join.

Edited by MeetTheJoves

@revizion I live in Denmark, so i'm guessing london time zone? It's 21:40 here right now. 

@MeetTheJoves that sounds great, i have checked out your page. I'm sorry i didn't mention this, but i'm residing in Denmark. It looks like the main part of your clan is residing in north america, won't that cause some lag issues?