Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need other ways to get Riven Transmuters

(PSN)SlyFox5679

This is a problem that should be addressed, we need another source or two for getting riven transmuters that DOESN'T involve eidolon hunting.

not everyone wants to do this activity to get these riven transmuters.   I would suggest maybe a vender that you can buy them from like every 24hrs or something you can buy one with 10 riven slivers like you do iron wake vender since riven slivers are pretty easy to come by.

kinda like going to iron wake every Wednesday to buy two rivens and kuva. the iron wake vender is another problem with at least one riven you buy every week being a zaw or kitgun riven.

5 hours ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

the iron wake vender is another problem with at least one riven you buy every week being a zaw or kitgun riven.

That's just luck, i've gotten two rifle rivens plently of times or melee and shotgun or 2 zaw. RNGesus giveth and taketh away

It's not just that not every one wants to play eidolons some of us can't play eidolons. The dark area, extra loud soundeffects, and all the flashing and strobing lights are a pretty big health risk for some of us. It would be nice to have another option for riven transmuters.

(it would also be nice if orphix difficulty could be scaled down a bit and the arcane drops spread between more rotations so you don't have to spend 1 hour to get only 1 arcane)

On 2023-02-02 at 6:05 PM, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

This is a problem that should be addressed, we need another source or two for getting riven transmuters that DOESN'T involve eidolon hunting.

not everyone wants to do this activity to get these riven transmuters.   I would suggest maybe a vender that you can buy them from like every 24hrs or something you can buy one with 10 riven slivers like you do iron wake vender since riven slivers are pretty easy to come by.

kinda like going to iron wake every Wednesday to buy two rivens and kuva. the iron wake vender is another problem with at least one riven you buy every week being a zaw or kitgun riven.

I've brought this up before.  It sucks that the only source for riven transmuters has a time gate and is locked behind a boring series of same-y bosses on an open world zone.

2019 thread

2020 thread

8 hours ago, Merrcenary said:

never heard of this problem

Well, you have now.  It's an overlooked evergreen reward.  DE keeps injecting endo into drop tables to pad them out and delay access to what veteran players would be more likely to actually want.  I think riven transmuters could make a wonderful addition to the drop table padding pool.

I'll save you the energy of responding with "But it's not actually a problem" or some variation thereof.  If that is what you think (which I am only assuming based on your "never heard of this problem" comment), your opinion is certainly every bit as valid as everyone else's.  But I would ask if you have heard that we now have more sources for rivens than ever before.  I, and apparently other players based on this thread, would like more access to riven transmuters to help clear out my excess rivens while also giving me a slight chance at getting something I want.

There's no reason for DE to be precious about riven transmuter drop sources.  They've already completely shattered ye olde rigid tridolon meta.  It's never been easier to clear a tridolon than it is now.  Necramechs and the rereworked operators made sure of that.  Yet tridolons are still time gated.  It's still an open world activity (with all of that baggage).  And it is still exceptionally repetitive.

8 часов назад, sunderthefirmament сказал:

Well, you have now.  It's an overlooked evergreen reward.  DE keeps injecting endo into drop tables to pad them out and delay access to what veteran players would be more likely to actually want.  I think riven transmuters could make a wonderful addition to the drop table padding pool.

I'll save you the energy of responding with "But it's not actually a problem" or some variation thereof.  If that is what you think (which I am only assuming based on your "never heard of this problem" comment), your opinion is certainly every bit as valid as everyone else's.  But I would ask if you have heard that we now have more sources for rivens than ever before.  I, and apparently other players based on this thread, would like more access to riven transmuters to help clear out my excess rivens while also giving me a slight chance at getting something I want.

There's no reason for DE to be precious about riven transmuter drop sources.  They've already completely shattered ye olde rigid tridolon meta.  It's never been easier to clear a tridolon than it is now.  Necramechs and the rereworked operators made sure of that.  Yet tridolons are still time gated.  It's still an open world activity (with all of that baggage).  And it is still exceptionally repetitive.

I don't know, I personally transmute rivens from time to time (and I'm not some kind of hardcore eidolon hunter) but I still have about 256 transmuters left in stock. so the problem is clearly does not exist

3 hours ago, Merrcenary said:

I don't know, I personally transmute rivens from time to time (and I'm not some kind of hardcore eidolon hunter) but I still have about 256 transmuters left in stock. so the problem is clearly does not exist

Well, I only run tridolons when I haven't hit rank 30 in the current NW series and it shows up as one of the elite challenges, and I'm in the single digits of transmuters while also at 180/180 rivens (I'd buy more slots if I could) so the problem clearly does exist.

Let me add some nuance.  The problem clearly does exist for me and for others in a similar situation, which is why this post and the two I linked earlier exist.  The forum exists for discussing the game and providing feedback, and some players feel that it is a problem that riven transmuters only have one source.  I derive more enjoyment out of providing constructive feedback in the hopes that the devs act on it than I do from playing tridolons at this point, so this is the path I have chosen to take to get this problem fixed.

I honestly did tridolon hunts years ago before riven transmuters and don't like doing them anymore and i'm a LR2 vet and would still prefer other sources for riven transmuters.

I'd rather spend the 20-30 minutes it takes to do one tridolon hunt on something else i actually do enjoy to get transmuters.

hell put them in kuva survival reward pool from cracking open those relics, that is an option i can live with because when i'm in the mood for it i spend an hour in kuva survivals with my clan.

Archived