Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Chart Dojo Showcase - Winter 2023 [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Clan name: - ATOM -
Clan tier: Ghost
Clan platform: PC
Clan role: Founder & Architect

This is my personal Dojo, the scheme of which and all its works I made myself! There are only 15 completed works so far, out of 120 rooms.
I am very detailed and reverent about my work, but at the same time I do not block the opportunity to study my buildings.
In all my rooms, the editing consoles are open (not locked) so that you can explore in detail everything that you like.
The dojo has no elevators and contains very few hallways, the entire map being easily visible from the center of the dojo.
All rooms with my creativity are aimed at ensuring that you can easily view everything, study and move around without any problems.

Submission: https://imgur.com/a/e5Hj2Sy

КЛАН: NAZARYK

ЯРУС: STORM CLAN

ПЛАТФОРМА: PC

РОЛЬ: Deputy founder/architect

Приветствую всех любителей красивых построек в Додзё. Наш клан участвует в конкурсе первый раз и мы надеемся получить оценку от более опытных архитекторов. Я только начинаю осваивать тонкости декораторского дела и существует много приемов которыми предстоит овладеть (например ShadowArt).
Строить начал с середины прошлого года и в задумках есть несколько интересных и красивых проектов, которые я хочу продемонстрировать в будущем. В строительстве комнат в Додзё, моей задачей было создание полноценных локаций, которые должны выглядеть правдоподобно и создавать атмосферу погружения. При выполнении этой задачи требуется отдавать внимание мелочам, ведь висящая в воздухе трава или торчащие из стен камни развеивают атмосферу погружения, и вызывают ощущение искусственного окружения. По этому при декорации я старался обдумывать каждую деталь. 

https://imgur.com/a/OC2DSMB

ctor

Clan name: Harkonnen

Clan tier: Moon

Clan platform: XBOX

Clan role: Founding Warlord

Il nettare degli dei

Grandi fiori Orokin crescono in questa stanza dove antichi insetti impollinatori si apprestano a banchettare

K2mVF3b.jpg

H9kD0nr.jpg

Macerie

I resti di una antica struttura Orokin sono il nido di un raro uccello greeni.

KwUmVbP.jpg

La grotta della vita

In questa piccola stanza si trova uno degli antichi alberi della terra dove le sue radici la hanno praticamente inghiottita dando vita a tutta la zona green park del nostro dojo. Al suo centro si può notare il cuore pulsante.

SqSALWD.jpg

Tiif7jW.jpg

Highlander village

Una enorme grotta dove tre resti fossilizzati di antichi e maestosi giganti sorreggono un villaggio che si dice sia vecchio quanto i resti stessi.

ritf41k.jpg

9eIr1pL.jpg

geBz8VI.jpg

mIYeV8y.jpg

PAj29xW.jpg

Clan Name: Annora

Clan Platform: Xbox

Clan Role: Founding Warlord

After winning the Xbox All Stars last time round in Autumn 2022 I felt more motivated than ever to add the dojo. I completed 13 projects in the past three months, 10 of which are featured in the gallery. Some big, some small, including an array of art exhibits in the largely ignored Reactor. As ever, I can't wait to see what everyone has been up to, and who my clan passes the torch to on Xbox. Good luck to everyone in this contest, happy building!

Imgur Image Galleryhttps://imgur.com/gallery/F3YxB1V

Video Showcase

Clan name       : Miau after Tomorrow

Clan tier           : Ghost Clan rank 11

Clan platform  : PC

Clan role          : Founding Warlord 

Video: 

Featured Image:   Wonderful Dream
y4ZftMD.jpg

Quill Prime:

Spoiler

zo8EuqT.jpg

Event Trophy Collection:

Spoiler

dCuPY5c.jpg

Cat Castle Entrance: 

Spoiler

xMakepP.jpg

Cat Castle Harbor:

Spoiler

MrZGM2n.jpg

The Dojo Contest Shrine:

Spoiler

AOpUUde.jpg

Lua's Pack Collection:

Spoiler

qEAOHLL.jpg

Ayatan Collection:

Spoiler

nvglEDZ.jpg

Horse Farm:

Spoiler

6ajTXeN.jpg

Steel Path Collection:

Spoiler

DJjwnrh.jpg

Clan name: Lost Pieces of Serenity

Clan platform: Xbox

Clan role: Architect

Many thanks once again to the leadership of All-Star winning clan Annora for all the help collecting footage and screenshots for this submission!

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/gallery/AXzy8e7

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpb6jJvwPqA&ab_channel=Annora

Clan name: Animal-shelter

Clan tier: Moon Clan

platform: PC

Clan role: Architect

We created tribe on 5/20/2022 and now we have 1000 members.❤️
Thanks to the CLAN members who have supported DOJO for a year, if I can win for CLAN, it will be the best anniversary gift!

Expect more new decorations, more rooms!!! and.... minimal resource requirements😂

Clan Name: TheNewEmpire
Clan Tier: Storm Clan
Clan Platform: PlayStation
Clan Role: Founding Warlord

yrm3aO7.jpg?1

Our clan is pleased to show the effort and dedication of all its members who have managed to win this event several times, and happy to participate again with the hope of winning the all-star category, being the only trophy we lack.
Many thanks to DE for giving all the clans the opportunity to show their work, and good l
uck to all.

Video Showcase:

All Star entry

Archived