Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: February 13 - 17

[DE]Taylor

2 hours ago, toxicdarque said:

Neither I nor my partner received our Twitch drops. We got the ones from the International stream, but not the stream last night.

Same, I have unlinked and relinked 3 times giving about 30 mins between each attempt and not working. Weird especially as International drop worked fine.

15 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Anyone else not get their drops today?

I got the one from Warframe International just fine but the two today have yet to pop up in-game after claiming.

Same here got the one from Warframe International and didn't get the other two drops from the Warframe stream yet i claimed the Prime gaming ephemera today without a hitch... so DE what's going on?

And don't insult us with bull like how to link our accounts blah blah blah because clearly it's linked and working just fine...

P.S. Just to be honest the drops were crap... again and for it to be failing is just unacceptable guys.

Edit : Got the 2 drops after the hotfix just now and something extra too from streams this Friday so thanks DE...

8 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Anyone else not get their drops today?

I got the one from Warframe International just fine but the two today have yet to pop up in-game after claiming.

I claimed two Prime Time drops.  And my Twitch profile shows "2" as claimed. The first one I received almost immediately, but still haven't received the second.

I don't care about the drop, but yeah, something odd is going on.

4 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

I claimed two Prime Time drops.  And my Twitch profile shows "2" as claimed. The first one I received almost immediately, but still haven't received the second.

I don't care about the drop, but yeah, something odd is going on.

Welp, I just got the second drop email.  So maybe there is a widespread issue with delivery. 

Il y a 18 heures, (PSN)YourMalfunction a dit :

That's nice YOU got YOUR drops so why are you rubbing that in for us, the ones who didn't? Or better yet why did you reply at all? Oow yeah just to rubb it in...

No, it's not to rub it in, but to give feedback. If some players got the drop and others don't, this information helps to try to find the problem.

It helps to understand that this is not a general issue and that what is causing it is something more specific.

Only this.

My apologies if what I said bothered you : it was just a neutral feedbak to try to help to find the reason of this problem.

I got the one drop from the WarframeInternational stream on Wednesday (successfully showed up in-game almost immediately), then claimed both drops from the Warframe prime time stream on Thursday but they did not show up in-game on Thursday or even Friday, but did show up on Saturday night... and I got THREE drops then, for a total of FOUR... so I guess I got an extra drop somehow?

Something getting gummed up in the works of whatever script or subsystem on DE's backend which gets the drop indications for a specific Twitch account from the 'Twitch API->Warframe account OAuth connection' and converts that into item delivery for a specific Warframe account would explain this, and someone manually re-running the script against the database would explain the extra drop as well (i.e. I think I got two copies of the Wednesday drop).

Well, its free Namalon, I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth.

LN

Il y a 2 heures, L0rd_Nightmare a dit :

and I got THREE drops then, for a total of FOUR... so I guess I got an extra drop somehow?

I don't think so, because there is a limit of three Twitch drops that you can claim :

Le 14/02/2023 à 00:47, [DE]Taylor a dit :

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

Archived