Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Citrine’s Last Wish: Hotfix 32.3.1

[DE]Connor

Changes: 

• Increased the travel speed of Citrine’s Crystallize fractals.
  • Updated the sound mixing for Citrine’s Crystallize ability. 
  • Added a featured banner to the Crystal Bastion Collection.
  • Added Diorama to the Crystal Bastion Collection and the Multiform Visage Ink Bundle.
  • Removed the Steflos Shotgun from Conclave. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed several rare crashes that could occur when gameplay scripts were loaded or unloaded.
  • Fixed significant lighting issues in the ‘Once Awake’ Tutorial Mission. 
    • Also made some general improvements to the overall lighting as well! 
  • Fixed Crash that could be caused by corrupted Update data. 
  • Fixed clipping issues for Citrine on many pieces of Leg Armor.
  • Fixed positioning issues for Citrine with many Syandanas. 
  • Fixed a small light flicker when using an Archwing to fly very high in sky in the Plains of Eidolon. 
  • Fixed Script Error that could occur if a Client disconnected from the Host while loading into Sanctuary Onslaught.
  • Fixed Script error related to Revenant's Mesmer Skin sharing charges with Defense targets.
  • Fixed Script error related to Yareli’s Merulina Guardian Augment Mod.  
  • Fixed Script error related to collecting Citrine’s Remnants in Mirror Defense. 
  • Fixed Citrine’s Remnants missing their visual effect before disappearing in Mirror Defense. 
  • Fixed the wave timer in Mirror Defense resetting if a Host Migration occurs. 
    • Also fixed an issue of the UI timer and in-game timer having differences, which would cause each wave to take longer than intended. 
  • Fixed Crash from using the alt-fire on the Battacor with any number of charges accumulated. 
    • Temporarily, the Battacor will require all 3 charges to use its alternate fire mode. This will be restored in a later update to the original behavior.

Known Issues: 

• Citrine’s Last Wish brought some unintended changes to self-stagger. As mentioned here.  
    • Stagger effects from explosive weapons & Amps are passing through Volt’s Shield
    • Vazarin’s Guardian Shell is not protecting from self-stagger.
      • Both of these issues require Code, and will be fixed with our next Cert build. 

I agree with the people above me. Dear DE, you don't want to punish honest players. We all need a way to farm some kuva for our rivens, or riven prices will be broken and the riven market will be more broken than usual. You have made a mistake, but you can fix it. I know a lot players, that really loves farming SP, so please, listen to us.

Instead of hard-capping the purchase amount of Kuva in the SP shop at Teshin... 

Ban the botters???????!!!!!!!

Zero Tolerance is in placed within your game's guidelines for a reason, no???

I see no reason to not make examples of these players who are CLEARLY EXPLOITING THE GAME, but instead you take the "One bad apple spoils the basket" scenario way too literally. 

Overall Message: Revert The Teshin SP Shop Kuva and Relic Purchases 

This game is seriously going down the drain in quality control. When will punch through be fixed? It's actually a functional part of the game that's no longer functional. The last dev I talked to tested it wrong and dismissed it. Literal "it worked on my machine" moment, but we know why it works and when it doesn't. So why is DE purposefully ignoring it?

Can you please increase the scaling in mirror defense the acolyte scales faster than the enemies? the wave scaling is based on 5 rounds per rotation , this only progresses ONE wave per rotation. Also it is time based. This enemy scaling is unreasonable please fix it.

Just now, FSK41 said:

Can you please increase the scaling in mirror defense the acolyte scales faster than the enemies? the wave scaling is based on 5 rounds per rotation , this only progresses ONE wave per rotation. Also it is time based. This enemy scaling is unreasonable please fix it.

So it scales the right way.

Add in a bot response for the following for Q&A Chat please: 

"Where Citrine?"
"How to get Citrine?" 
"How farm Citrine?" 
"How can a player like myself acquire or obtain the new Warframe named Citrine?" 

The lads and myself are being overflowed with people asking 'where' she is instead of the bot deterring the same repetitive question over and over again. 

Hello, so i bought bugframe rhino and was thinking of the iron skin effects and how it somewhat affects rhino's design. Could there be like a way to toggle the effects or change the effects where it becomes like an aura instead of the metal splatters.

just my feedback abt the skin effects.. the deathwatch skin looks amazing thooo 

1 hour ago, [DE]Connor said:

Stagger effects from explosive weapons & Amps are passing through Volt’s Shield

Nice feature =)

The amount of Volts in public missions is just annoying in terms of speed harassment! Thanks to DE I can backflip out of this nonsense and hopefully some people will stop playing him because of this new feature.. keeping my fingers crossed =)

I don't know what "script error" was said to be fixed on Chroma's Spectral Scream on this update, but the Fury buff of Vex Armor still not affecting Spectral Scream, was not it. Can we get a fix for this please? Been an issue for too long.

Also, better idea for Cold procs:
Each stack of a Cold proc increases the vulnerability of the target to physical damage types.
e.g. Impact, Puncture, and Slash damage would deal 50%, 65%, and 0% more damage, respectively, against Alloy armor, after 10 procs. Or however it would be now, since Cold is capped to 8 procs?

1 hour ago, Ainz-OoaI-Gown said:

Sniper ammo mutation mods and primed one cannot be equipped anymore. Except for the vigilante mod.

Small correction here : everything that was using sniper ammo.
Primed and non-primed sniper ammo mutation mods (except for the vigilante mod) cannot be equipped and aren't displayed in the selection interface.

Also :

On 2023-01-18 at 7:58 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix 32.2.10

• Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Reckoning Augment Mod not being affected by Range Mods for Clients.

This fix does not work. On client side, if the host is playing Oberon, Hallowed Reckoning will visually not be affected by range at all.

Anyway, huge thanks for the Stropha fix (finally).

Wasn't listed, but Gourmand is fixed, and I thank you for that o7 however it still seems to interact strangely with Zenurik, when activating Inner Might there seem to be a very brief period of time when the ability isn't free. (I guess it is a failsafe for the buff, but it affects the augment)

hace 30 minutos, Ainz-OoaI-Gown dijo:

Small correction here : everything that was using sniper ammo.
Primed and non-primed sniper ammo mutation mods (except for the vigilante mod) cannot be equipped and aren't displayed in the selection interface.

This needs a fix ASAP aoe wepons are useless meanwhile.

Archived