Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Citrine’s Last Wish: Hotfix 32.3.1

[DE]Connor

1 hour ago, Ainz-OoaI-Gown said:

Small correction here : everything that was using sniper ammo.
Primed and non-primed sniper ammo mutation mods (except for the vigilante mod) cannot be equipped and aren't displayed in the selection interface.

Also :

This fix does not work. On client side, if the host is playing Oberon, Hallowed Reckoning will visually not be affected by range at all.

Anyway, huge thanks for the Stropha fix (finally).

Also :

- H
overing while casting an ability does not work anymore. Is it an intended change ?

- Ticker's crew members shop is empty and display the same message "the vendor's wares have been updated" with no results.

revert the weekly cap on kuva from teshin. it does not stop high level players from getting exorbitant amounts of kuva, they just have to do it through efficient arbitration discord runs now which is far less fun than actually playing the game in steel path

Even though I don't bulk buy kuva, it seems to me this patch is designing against late game players.

the need of SP kuva is solely from the riven rolls that's consuming way more resource than it can be normally gained from in-game drop (50-200each drop compared to 3500 per riven roll, kinda ridiculous ratio in fact, considering a good riven takes probably 20-40roll). And rolling for a good riven almost seems the only thing worth doing for late game players. So this change to me is just trying to keep people from getting good riven too soon, and hoping them login the game next week. This will only make people concentrate their effort to what they can get per week and log off, resulting in even lower online time.

if you want to limit kuva farming, how about dropping the kuva cost of rolling rivens? Increasing the in-game kuva gain is another way to keep people in the game. Or, if I may ask, more end game content worth grinding?

i'm a newer player. i've just reached the stage in the game where i want to start getting some strong rivens, and both my means to do that myself and my means to buy existing ones from other players have been hampered. it's completely disingenuous the reasoning given for the kuva cap, it is not preventing a "small handful of players from buying absurdly large quantities of these resources" and IT IS making changes that affect all players on the steel path.

Sniper Ammo Mutation got unequipped on my Kuva Ogris and no longer appears in search, likely due to removing all launcher weapons from the Sniper category, meaning only Vigilante Supplies can mutate ammo for them. Also, I upgraded my Amalgam Serration to max by 1 rank, but it didn't increase the mod rank but it consumed my Endo and Credits.

I can say that riven is the only thing i care in endgame. Doing SP incursions everyday just to save SE to buy Kuva when i get the riven for nice weapons. So, i have to buy kuva every week now even though I don't know when I need it? 

It's the FUN in buying a large bulk of kuva after saving SE for a long time, to get 100+ rolls out of a riven, to finally have a nice roll. The reason you put on the weekly cap for kuva is adsurd!

11 hours ago, Mazifet said:

Honestly its like a much smarter idea just to farm platinum and buy the bundle. You get more, and with these drop rates its quicker than actually playing the "new" gamemode.

it is an extremely long grind, same as with a previous update. I'm not a fan of requiring to play something so much , you can justify Eidolons as that's a more comprehensive mission - this is not.

They call it a filler update for a reason I guess, stretched thin and made to cover the time it's never supposed to cover.

Even with a safety net that it has, per item that we can obtain there it's longer than Eidolons..... DE really pushing the playerbase and punishing players because Duviri delay No#78712469

I understand why would you want to limit kuva purchase (even though 25 way too limited) but why would you limit relic packs purchase??

You gave nothing new for teshin store and instead you're making cringe limits. Instead of taking care about the abusers, you choosed an easy, lazy way and punisched all the players.

Not cool...

6 hours ago, -MElHiOR- said:

Sooo... Nothing about broken Gourmand augment for Grendel? With that mod, Feast consumes both Energy an Healt, instead of Health only.

I tried it (solo) and it was leaving my energy alone, save for the interaction with Zenurik.

8 hours ago, DJENTG0D said:

i'm a newer player. i've just reached the stage in the game where i want to start getting some strong rivens, and both my means to do that myself and my means to buy existing ones from other players have been hampered. it's completely disingenuous the reasoning given for the kuva cap, it is not preventing a "small handful of players from buying absurdly large quantities of these resources" and IT IS making changes that affect all players on the steel path.

No "casual" players are earning 250k+ kuva/week. You are the small handful in this scenario.

59 minutes ago, Aeswere said:

No "casual" players are earning 250k+ kuva/week. You are the small handful in this scenario.

this is wildly untrue. purchasing teshin's weekly kuva stock requires only 375 steel essence which takes no more than 3 hours of sp survival per week, even less if using loot frame/done in one mission for the stacking booster. you are able to play and be rewarded for up to only THREE hours of steel path per week with this change. 2-3 hours per week is not the elite echelon of player. it is not the small handful. it's anyone who wants to engage with the content, undeniably. you might not, but don't try to downplay the fact that this change affects a far wider range of player than what they claim is the intention

24 minutes ago, DJENTG0D said:

this is wildly untrue. purchasing teshin's weekly kuva stock requires only 375 steel essence which takes no more than 3 hours of sp survival per week, even less if using loot frame/done in one mission for the stacking booster. you are able to play and be rewarded for up to only THREE hours of steel path per week with this change. 2-3 hours per week is not the elite echelon of player. it is not the small handful. it's anyone who wants to engage with the content, undeniably. you might not, but don't try to downplay the fact that this change affects a far wider range of player than what they claim is the intention

375 sounds way too much even for non-casual, isn't that an old number?

Engaging with the mode only gives 24 per hour, you have to go out of your way to increase it, and without waiting up smeeta I don't see it reaching THAT high.

you loose your companion in a host migration in the tyana mission, you kinda need it to suck up items and loot detect. however you can fall off the map to get it back.

corufell doesn't always transform as it should in heavy mode, either that or captura is breaking the gun mode

Pls remove these stupid caps on relic pack of teshins shop.
Whats wrong about people playing the game, playing SP and buying packs then????

You punishing people for literally just playing the game wtf?!

It's like u would say there will be a cap on how much e.g. polymere bundle u can farm in a misson...

Players like me playing farming like the whole time till next PA in order to purchase 50 Relic Packs in order to have at least one of each the new relics.

Whats wrong about it?!?!?!? I dont get it

I mean, it became kind of enjoyable, watching at how current DE crew is ruining their game for people, who already have everything, and put time to get their everything a little more powerful

First, eximus rework (still hate them, and yep, I know it is a strong word, I straightly hate them, because...), this was the reason I stopped playing fragile CC frames. So, DE made less frames playable for me

Then, AOE weapons nerf (which I was kinda agreed with, but nerf hammer was way too heavy), so, less weapons for me to use

At this point I started just playing game for 15-20 minutes daily, to finish SP alert missions, so I would be able to bulk buy relics for SE on new prime launch day, so I can avoid playing the same missions again and again for hours and hours just to farm few relics I need from a very wide pool, which made me sick of this game for weeks

Then, even MOAR hp for eximuses. I assume, you tried you make ppl to use their parazon, and I even used it a few times, before I realized that killing eximus with weapon is way faster anyway, than watching mercy kill animation

Then, super boring and repetitive grind for new frame and weapons

Now, this one. Another super boring and repetitive grind for new frame and weapons. And restrictions to buy as many relic packs with SE as you wish. And literally even less reasons to play

Delete this update, it is just a nonsense. You just punished steel path players. So it is more interesting and convenient reset everytime a mission than try to challenge survival mission vs really high lvl. I guess most players  go to lvl cap to challenge themself instead of repeating 100 times a easy mission and u punished them. The base steel path is a joke, and actually for an average player lvl cap is the only thing that sound like a challenge since we are missing "hard "content. New archon system can't be defined "HARD" challenge.

Archived