Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Citrine’s Last Wish: Hotfix 32.3.1

[DE]Connor

12 hours ago, ---Swaggi--- said:

Pls remove these stupid caps on relic pack of teshins shop.
Whats wrong about people playing the game, playing SP and buying packs then????

You punishing people for literally just playing the game wtf?!

It's like u would say there will be a cap on how much e.g. polymere bundle u can farm in a misson...

Players like me playing farming like the whole time till next PA in order to purchase 50 Relic Packs in order to have at least one of each the new relics.

Whats wrong about it?!?!?!? I dont get it

Right? To buy more kuva, you have to play more. Now, with kuva cap, you have to play less, so DE is encouraging players to play less and give more time to real life or playing other games 🙃

I don't buy relic pack from teshin but with baruuk prime, I spent nearly a whole month to buy relic pack from syndicate. 30000 standing each day x 30 = 900000 -> 45 relic packs and no axi for baruuk part, I ended up buying the part from market. How fun it is.

18 часов назад, IceBen сказал:

I tried it (solo) and it was leaving my energy alone, save for the interaction with Zenurik.

Ummm no... If Grendel runs out of energy he cant use Feast and with energy drain Grendel looses hp... Dont know what you testing there.

11 hours ago, -MElHiOR- said:

Ummm no... If Grendel runs out of energy he cant use Feast and with energy drain Grendel looses hp... Dont know what you testing there.

Are you playing with Zenurik? Inner Might is bugged on multiple fronts, but without it I had no problems.

Archived