Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Design Council.

Nervara

To those who are in Design Council what are your thoughts about the program? I personally think some improvements could be made. Such as more polls, sneak peeks and developer involvement. Since we're "Founders" who basically donated money to the game I think we should have a bigger part in the development of the game. Obviously I'm not saying I don't appreciate the current founder privileges, I just want some more content revealed to the Design Council. 

I would like to hear the opinions of other council members. 

I agree to an extent. More Polls would be great, The ability to display our idea's as long as the meet a certain criteria, (Ex. New warframe concept submission must come complete with illustration, sample moveset, and creative inspiration behind the suit)
But I just feel like there would be some founders that would attempt to ruin that kind of privelage for all of us, via leaking valuable creative information before the staff even has a chance to implement or work with it.
But at the end of the day I do agree, being able to see of the creative process and creative works would be an amazing privelage.
One that myself as an artist/active Warframe player, would love be able to provide feedback on.

Why does it matter what others think of it?

Because the OP asked what others think of it.

If it was me it would be a huge honor to have what you guys have.

We don't have anything. We vote on superfluous scraps, nothing meaningful or important for the bigger picture of the game. Everything else is leaked.

For a lot of people, it used to feel like an honor. Not anymore. There are too many Founders and we do too little.

The issue is that we are a "design council" in the same sense that USA citizens "vote" for a President.

Maybe that is true, but you guys can mostly see things before they are even mentioned and can prepare accordingly. Furthermore while perhaps you are not directly involved in the game as a council you guys can still see the game grow and evolve in the way most of us will never be able to see. While its not some UBER reward its still a honorable reward.

As long as it gets instantly leaked to Reddit, and DE employees only post if they're forced to, or as an after-thought, it's just a cool-kid-clubhouse.

So sad, but true. 

I got founders because I wanted to help DE and be a part of the game's creation (small part), it doesn't really feel like that. 

Because the OP asked what others think of it.

I mentioned this cause i assumed that FatalX7 ment that others outside of founders pack think that being a founder means, as he/she put it, diddly squat.

Besides i never even tought that you guys in design council will be alowed to influnece those big changes anyway and i doubt you ever will.

No dissrespect.

Interesting how you talk to me as if I'm another person.

ment that others outside of founders pack think that being a founder means, as he/she put it, diddly squat.

There's a reason why I included "- My thoughts" at the end of my post.

Edited by FatalX7

Design Council doesn't matter.

Catframe still got released..with Bastet "Cat" alt helm.

We attempted to prevent the bastardization and butchering of the "berserker" theme , and effect change, but to no avail.

Let's just all agree that DC is pointless and move on, shall we?

Design Council doesn't matter.

Catframe still got released..with Bastet "Cat" alt helm.

We attempted to prevent the bastardization and butchering of the "berserker" theme , and effect change, but to no avail.

Let's just all agree that DC is pointless and move on, shall we?

I like Catframe.