Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Design Council.

Nervara

Of course you would..jumping on the "ermahgerd I lurve catzz" bandwagon is trending and en vogue.

Hipsters gonna hip.

Hahahaha hahahaha that is hilarious because yes cats are trending now just look at FF14 jesus but, 

I creeped this thread and wanted to say as a business owner you all ( I wish I was one of you) dont "deserve" more that is so laughable you were offered the opportunity to pay money for in game items some street cred and a community within a community to bounce ideas off of. 

I cant believe the entitled stuff Im hearing. "wake up and understand we deserve better"

Ok that being said I think if you guys took your nays or yays to the comunity and said ok guys this is what they said now lets decide if we actually think its a good idea

rally support and oppose or approve it. Or in retrospect Ronin said some cat frame you guys opposed made it anyway use that as a rally point and get some swing in the DE crew make them see that YOU are the customer the only reason they can continue to have a job is because they give the customer what they want. 

If we ALL rally and say no thats NOT what we want how can they possibly sit there and do it? You are there bread and butter but make them realise it respectfully and not full of "YOU SUCK NO Catz ermergherd"

Professionalism and petitions will win the day for you.

All that being said I think the self entitled stuff of 'deserving" is a little to far but the basic fact remains that you all over the rest of us by showing your commitment to the game need your voices heard now obviously if you had a million DIFFERENT ideas its no wonder nothing happened.

Bring yourselves together and make the game better for all of us collectively and professionally 

Hope this made sense I didnt mean it in a bad way just trying to make this game better and you are our best shot at it