Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: February 21 - 24

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, February 23 for Prime Time #338! Join us this week for a special charity Prime Time in support of SpecialEffect. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes. We are offering Unearthed Arcanes Bag for watching our streams this week! You can also claim this week’s drop by tuning into Warframe International’s stream on Wednesday, February 22nd at 3 p.m. ET.

Feb21PrimeTimeDrops.png

• 1 x Arcane Steadfast
  • 1 x Arcane Double Back 
  • 1 x Primary Plated Round 
  • 1 x Secondary Encumber 
  • 1 x Secondary Kinship 

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding str8opticroyal to continue the fun and share with their community.

Friday Community Drops!
Every Friday, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

Feb21FridayDrops.png

Friday, February 24th

• Kalon75 (Japanese) from 5 a.m. to 6 a.m. ET at twitch.tv/kalon75 - Zariman Spider Plant
  • StudioCyen (English) from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. ET at twitch.tv/catyen - Zariman Broadleaf Plant

Each Fridays’ schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

We hope to see you there, Tenno!
:community:

Please can you do twitch drops and prime times according to different timezones for every player to benefit from them. These timings only benefit people living in western countries *somewhat biased thinking isn't it DE*

I have posted message of this same type on almost all previous drops related posts so please think about it. Don't make me hate my fav game

I was hoping for a more of an exciting main drop than just three new arcanes this week since it is supposed to be a charity event tie-in

Is the last drop supposed to be a plant or a note beacon? I am seeing conflicting information. If a singular note beacon the norm as the last drop than awesome!

We can use chat emojis in the forums now? News to me. Yet we still can't stay logged into the forums.

Can we please go back to having these announcements on the previous week's Friday instead of having them only a day before the event please?

7 minutes ago, arghya2.0 said:

Please can you do twitch drops and prime times according to different timezones for every player to benefit from them. These timings only benefit people living in western countries *somewhat biased thinking isn't it DE*

I have posted message of this same type on almost all previous drops related posts so please think about it. Don't make me hate my fav game

1) One is, presumably, a streamer in Japan.  If 6am ET is only good for western streamers, you have a different concept of what makes a good time for a stream than I do 

2) 24-hour Prime Time streams?  Splendid thinking, I'm sure DE will get on the case 🤔

9 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

I was hoping for a more of an exciting main drop than just two new arcanes this week since it is supposed to be a charity event tie-in

The charity event is already offering useful rewards on top.  Don't get me wrong, I would love them to give away an Excalibur Prime and a million free plat for every viewer just for having the Twitch stream on in the background for 45 mins, but since when did players get this self-entitled?  There's a reason I rarely look at comments 🤔

15 minutes ago, Irishspongie said:

The charity event is already offering useful rewards on top.  Don't get me wrong, I would love them to give away an Excalibur Prime and a million free plat for every viewer just for having the Twitch stream on in the background for 45 mins, but since when did players get this self-entitled?  There's a reason I rarely look at comments 🤔

I can go on and on about why I think that having 3 arcanes is not that great in comparison to other rewards that can be offered but I kept it short and just said eh could be better and explained why I thought it deserved better. So I don't understand how this is feeling entitled in comparison to the other comments I see posted on the forums.

8 hours ago, Irishspongie said:

1) One is, presumably, a streamer in Japan.  If 6am ET is only good for western streamers, you have a different concept of what makes a good time for a stream than I do 

2) 24-hour Prime Time streams?  Splendid thinking, I'm sure DE will get on the case 🤔

I don't have problem with community drops. It is the prime time's timing 

8 hours ago, Pixelatid said:

No community drops for us PST people this week. One starts 2am, the other starts 6am. At least the main drops are good.

Yeah, both Kalon and I are in Asia so it's hard to find time slots that work for us and are still within Eastern Time business hours. I have friends in PST so I know I'm a bit sad for them not being able to get the drop. At least our drops aren't something essential so it's not a huge deal to miss out. *shakes fist at time zones*

11 hours ago, arghya2.0 said:

There is absolutely nothing biased about it, you asking them to bend over backwards and have employees on the clock in the middle of the night just so you can get some free items is a far better example of 'biased' thinking. They stream at times appropriate for their 2 offices, as most developers do. Asking them to span the globe for 'convenient' time slots for a company who's main cash cow is Free 2 Play, that's honestly some next level  BS. 

10 hours ago, LucianDeRomeo said:

There is absolutely nothing biased about it, you asking them to bend over backwards and have employees on the clock in the middle of the night just so you can get some free items is a far better example of 'biased' thinking. They stream at times appropriate for their 2 offices, as most developers do. Asking them to span the globe for 'convenient' time slots for a company who's main cash cow is Free 2 Play, that's honestly some next level  BS. 

I would agree with the part about Prime Time and making DE leave people in middle of the night do to stream for the people to just get some pixels..

However community streamers part could be improved.
Instead of them picking 2 streamers why not pick 4 with 6 hours intervals between the drops

Sure it might not work for all the people, but it would cover larger portion of the population. And then just make drop window longer to point you could get both community drops in a single stream however watching next community stream wont yield more of them due to set limit like they do with arcanes in current one

I do think DE needs to stay within drops being cosmetic decorations only, be it contributor or prime time.

Imagine the S#&$ show if they gave away like 50 Platinum on prime time, even if its trade locked one

13 hours ago, LucianDeRomeo said:

They could just do a rerun of the show with the same drops.

On 2/22/2023 at 10:11 AM, LucianDeRomeo said:

now that you say, it was quite an unreasonable demand (also bad choice of words). I was just angry as I would ALWAYS miss out on the prime time drops. I should have thought upon my actions and terribly sorry for accusing DE

2 hours ago, RougeVox said:

Question, do we only recieve a single random arcane per twitch drop?

because I only got two and the documentation is very unclear if you're supposed to get a set (implied in the name 'grab bag') or just one. Or any other number...

I only got 1 arcane. The last time I watched was for the archon mod grab bag, I thought the bag had 5 archon mods, but I was wrong. Well, considering there are 5 archon mods which are useful in some occasions, getting 1 from twitch drop is ok.

This time, I thought the bag has 5 arcanes out of 105 arcanes that are barely useful and have to be farmed averagely in about 40 days, 24min a day, with the horrible drop chance from the reward table. I haven't thought of any case I would like to use these new arcanes yet, so getting just 1 from the twitch drop is just so mean, I even had to set the alarm to break my sleep. I'll pass next time.

How about while creating more in the game, you spend at least as much time fixing the glitches and bugs that are still happening. In particular, the way I can be heading in from a mission, I get kicked out of the game all the way back to the load screen. It always happens in Orb Valis and the Plains of Eidolon. I've lost Enormous amounts of materials and credits. Don't care about stuff. Care about not getting credit for completing missions.

4 hours ago, zZap64 said:

So i watched the stream yesterday live, and twitch says I've got 2 arcanes, but they havent shown up in app.

How long does this normally take?

TIA

EDIT: I had to relink my twitch per the advise in the banner at the top. fml

I did that and my DROPS still haven't arrived...

YES, Yes, this is the link to the single and main account that I've had for several years (remembering that I've already unlinked it and linked it again to see if the drop comes and it doesn't, twitch prime gifts always arrive normal)

Print drop:
twitch drop

account linked:
Account warframe

Archived