Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #168

[DE]Megan

Not sure where to even ask this, but are we ever gonna get the new background music that came out with Angels of the Zariman on Spotify? For that matter, are we gonna get any of the new background music that the Sound Team makes for any of the last few years of updates? I love For Narmer and Sleeping in the Cold Below, but I'd really like the revamped music from the revamped Corpus ship tileset and the Zarmian combat music.

On 2/25/2023 at 5:41 PM, Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral said:

Hope to hear about Cross save and Account merges.

I doubt there will be account merging. This would be a lot more difficult than it sounds on the surface. Players are already at the limits on things like loadout slots and riven cap or if they had purchased the same cosmetic item. Meaning they would be either wanting a refund if they merge accounts. and I'm not certain they keep records of your plat purchases of life of your account. there would be little to be gained by merging accounts also. maybe get some old rare Warframes for your newer account that you started playing as your main? once cross platform trading opens id expect a lot of warframes to be available on the market for cheap but maybe prices will spike from returning players no idea but you could get them now and have them ready 

5 hours ago, Casey_Tenebris said:

me both excited for duviri but also excitedly waiting for cross save so my bf can come join in warframe antics

Yeah absolutely waiting for cross save. I feel my Nintendo Switch experience is visually limiting my experience.. since i now have a ps5 and a n Alienware new Windows PC> love to see and appreciate all that the developers have made beautiful. 

Excited for the devstream but do you have options other than twitch?? I tried to log into my account specifically for this only to find that I've been permanently suspended for no* reason and I can't even get ahold of Twitch as they've already rejected my appeal.

Obviously none of that has anything to do with you guys just hoping you have an alternate way for members to participate since Twitch literally won't let some participate for absolutely no reason.

On 2/22/2023 at 12:15 PM, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

And what about Operators using melee? we have been asking for it for years there is no reason the them not to be able to use void melee weapons (like exalted blade). If you only do it for drifters you`re going to get a lot of ppl upset that operators can`t use it.

Drifter sucks, operator is the true tenno!!

(P.S. the drifter is fine I am just one of those people that really prefers the operator - drifter is like changing the protagonist of the story part way on a whim to me?)

This is what they get for doing a different skeletal model and then going back, they're going to be adapting outfits and animations to do both models forever now lol.

Either that or they're not, and operator is just going to functionally fall behind drifter and become irrelevant? ^^;

On 2023-02-22 at 7:00 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Drifter Intrinsics, Drifter melee combat

Kinda hope this means that Drifter will get its own form of the Focus Trees, Amps, and such, that sets them apart from the Operator while fulfilling a similar role. I know that they logically should be kept the same, but I feel like there should be a gameplay benefit to picking one over the other (maybe having Drifter be more powerful but close-range only, while keeping Operator weaker but having ranged combat).
Would suck if it just put a large rift between Operator and Drifter gameplay wise that means you HAVE to use Drifter to be stronger, as I'd rather not use them, ever. That or the Intrinsics and melee combat for Drifter are Duviri-only, and in regular gameplay outside of Duviri the 2 can be swapped between at will with no real consequence.

Could we get the same treatment of Protovyre sets for Celestia Syandana ? Cause there is nearly no one is playing the conclave anymore and doing dailies to get the full beauty of this sydana is a tedious unfun mechanic.

Second question : When will we get the promised Pet 2.0 ? Cause right now because of the survivability issues and old school abilities and need of reliance of vacuum is making them a burden on steel path even on base level.

Third question : When we will get more railjack/archwing content ?

Forth question : Generally armor is not working properly and using real tank warframes is becoming a cumbersome on high level steel paths. Armor giving arcanes bascily nerfed after arcane changes (for example 10 arcane tanker was giving 1200 armor before the update but after the update 21 arcane tankers are giving the same amount) . So when we will get decent survivalibity on tanky warframes other than explotative shield gating with dragon key and rolling guard combo ? 

Fifth question : Will DUVIRI has got the boring mechanics like mining and fishing ?

Sixth question : Will there be a boss for the Cambion Drift? Cause currently after you get items from cambion drift you don't have anything to do on that beautiful map. We need a boss fight like eidolons or profit taker/exploiter orb on that map .

Will there be a solution for this problem ?

Archived