Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #168

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Orakan said:

Will there be a solution for this problem ?

Honestly I don't see it as a problem.

I see people complaining that they need bigger rewards and more of a draw to run missions. Its a complaint for every new mission or quest that comes out. But If you look overall they are decently consistent. Can you go and farm these other places faster? Probably, but your not running mirror defense for endo. They are there so we aren't just getting BPs for the weapons 1000 times while we run trying to get the other drops and the crystals. At least we can use endo and credits. I look at the weapon BPs as the sad drop now. I'd rather see the endo and credits. I'm there to get crystal fragments to go buy from Otak. I could get lucky and I'm super excited when we get the parts but I'm not shrugging my shoulders going oh look another blah blah blah where is this last Warframe part I need already. I know every mission I run I'm working towards missing parts so I'm making progress. Droping the parts that only this missions brings too frequently makes it less interesting, Players will farm it and move on no one ever coming back after they have the Warframe and weapons because now the mission truly offers nothing else. Including the endo and relics gives this mission something to offer for players that are still running it months/years after the update that just like the idea of mirror defense. It doesn't have to be the most effective method to farm just the most enjoyable.

2 hours ago, (PSN)ClaimingKarma said:

Honestly I don't see it as a problem.

I see people complaining that they need bigger rewards and more of a draw to run missions. Its a complaint for every new mission or quest that comes out. But If you look overall they are decently consistent. Can you go and farm these other places faster? Probably, but your not running mirror defense for endo. They are there so we aren't just getting BPs for the weapons 1000 times while we run trying to get the other drops and the crystals. At least we can use endo and credits. I look at the weapon BPs as the sad drop now. I'd rather see the endo and credits. I'm there to get crystal fragments to go buy from Otak. I could get lucky and I'm super excited when we get the parts but I'm not shrugging my shoulders going oh look another blah blah blah where is this last Warframe part I need already. I know every mission I run I'm working towards missing parts so I'm making progress. Droping the parts that only this missions brings too frequently makes it less interesting, Players will farm it and move on no one ever coming back after they have the Warframe and weapons because now the mission truly offers nothing else. Including the endo and relics gives this mission something to offer for players that are still running it months/years after the update that just like the idea of mirror defense. It doesn't have to be the most effective method to farm just the most enjoyable.

Did you checked the topic ? Cause I don't think you did

Hello,
Was wondering if we could get a couple small QOL things.

1: Could we get the ability to move multiple pieces when decorating in a Dojo?
2: Could we get a UI element to show players the average health of Nekros' Shadows of the Dead?

Keep up the good work and looking forward to Duviri.

2 hours ago, AngelOfDarkness699 said:

hi there dose any one know when the link to the steam will be posted or will it be posted closer to the  time for the steam

The devstreams are always here → https://www.twitch.tv/warframe

They also used to stream to their YouTube channel simultaneously, I don't know if they still do that or not. 🤔 Either way this link will be fine.

Excited to see an Authenticator App applied...  Oh wait forgot Devs don't care about those of us that can't play because of broken 2FA bot  no-reply@2fa.warframe.com, Please let us use an authenticator app at this point your just throwing money out the door.

You may not care because you can play ( at the moment ) but if you Take a long break, use wrong e-mail provider, move locations , switch internet provider or get new PC or console you may become one of us and see all time you spent gone. Enjoy 

- I did everything they asked in tickets FYI apparently they Solved issue XD

Watching Dev stream right now I love how you guys plug yourself yet avoid us smart  "10 years wow be nice if I could PLAY!  are you Going to fix no-reply 2FA Validation or add Authenticator App???"  Be nice if could ask Devs questions chat gets ignored like our tickets do...

Question, do we need to watch the stream live in order to get the Twitch drops, or can we watch it after and still receive them? 🥺😢

I heard from multiple community members that it was March 5th at 3pm ET, I hopped on today to see if there was a notification for the upcoming stream and saw that I completely missed it...

I watched it all the way through. I really wanted that Umbra Forma...

1 hour ago, (PSN)Keito_Elidomi said:

Question, do we need to watch the stream live in order to get the Twitch drops, or can we watch it after and still receive them? 🥺😢

I heard from multiple community members that it was March 5th at 3pm ET, I hopped on today to see if there was a notification for the upcoming stream and saw that I completely missed it...

I watched it all the way through. I really wanted that Umbra Forma...

only for live viewership.

i generally come here or check twitch for scheduled streams. also you can set notifications for the app i got one for the citrine update even though nothing was announced

As a Wisp main, I am extremely disappointed in the concept art for Wisp deluxe. The proportions are wonky, the helmet looks goofy, and the shoulder flare bits look awful. I sincerely hope the shoulder flare bit is removable, it looks so dumb. I think that removing the shoulder bit would actually make it so the helmet looks okay. Also, Wisp's shoulders are wider than her hips here which is just.....nope. Also, cake is fine but this deluxe skin has so much cake that it's just rolls. Just....no....

Concept Art

@[DE]Megan there's probably a reason Rebecca never put Umbra Formas in timeframes less than 24 hours, in a global game having such a rare and sought after item up for only 1.5 hours is so unfair, some of us have to work and I'd assume half of us were asleep.

Logged on to forum for the first time in 3+ years to say I also think having an umbral forma up for so short with that many points of failure was a very very sucky move. I only got 30% done, thought I could just watch it in the morning and not miss out on anything til someone told me to jump on or I'd miss something really good, which I did anyway.

Am I missing something? I claimed the Umbra Forma on Twitch, my accounts are linked but there is no claim option for that on this website and I didn't get it in game.

Edit: Nevermind. I tried unlinking my Twitch and linking it again and now it works. No idea why I had to do that.

On 3/3/2023 at 9:23 PM, Vaexiz said:

@[DE]Megan there's probably a reason Rebecca never put Umbra Formas in timeframes less than 24 hours, in a global game having such a rare and sought after item up for only 1.5 hours is so unfair, some of us have to work and I'd assume half of us were asleep.

Yeah, still wishing I could get Umbra Forma for watching the stream, even if it wasn't live.....

DE, can you please enable Twitch drops on replay? Some of us have responsibilities (e.g. family, military, etc.) outside your game that prohibits us from watching devstreams when they are live. I just watched this one 4 days later, but of course no Twitch drop, and it would have been awesome to get that Umbra forma considering how exceedingly rare they are.

Archived