Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Citrine’s Last Wish: Hotfix 32.3.4

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, W4RF4M3 said:

hi, thnx for the fixes, however ALL abilityes of ALL WARFRAMES still have 0(zero) as value of "DRAIN" voice - this happening to a lot of my clanmates and as known issue, reading here the forums,

thnx for further fixes about this! W DE!

Explained in the post by [DE]Saske two posts above yours.

15 minutes ago, MurderFrog said:

I am unable to pick up Crystal fragments while in Wukongs cloud walker form. Is this intentional or a bug? 

Intentional sadly :(

Although I do wish the remnants were completely unaffected by abilities, including passives, so that you can pick them up within the rift or cloud. Which would fall inline with them not being able to not be affected by boosters or vacuum mods/abilities.

This would also prevent the "Oh just go operator when someone goes max range rift to pick up remnants" issue that would pop up when little Jimmy is playing without his precious operator yet.

7 minutes ago, TakasuNight said:

Add some more Loadout configurations, please. As I said in a precedent Hotfix, as soon as you use a skill while she plans, rushes to the ground. Please solve.

I will also add decouple the vehicle loadouts as well please! So annoying having to switch them from the arsenal instead of the dedicated loadout swap screen. Making it so that we can assign them to each (WF) loadout slot rather than acting as a separate loadout that we are required to change within the aresnal. We have Plexus/Warframes integrated into WF loadout yet we can't switch our archwing out depending on if we are going with our dedicated RJ or open world setup and have to swap yet another loadout for that?

Moonwalking from various state changes (Transference, Yareli, falling out of bounds) has become only more and more common since Angels of the Zariman. I am hoping that someone is continuing to look into this.

Can D.E. re enable the /kill command to at least let players reset themselves when it occurs instead of having to try and get enemies to kill you? It takes forever sometimes.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fractured Blast can now hit breakable environment items (crates, barrels, etc.). 

This change alone is enough to make me consider using Citrine more often in Zariman missions, where the enormous amount of breakable containers everywhere makes them a great source of Ayatan Stars if you get lucky. I've been testing this change a bit and my initial takeaway was that the very limited range on Fractured Blast means that it's just not that useful for farming materials from breakable containers on open world missions (you still want to use frames like Xaku for that). However, the fact that Citrine tends to spam Fractured Blast everywhere just through her normal gameplay loop and that it seems to hit containers through thin walls and other small obstacles means that it can significantly increase the amount of loot Citrine passively picks up while playing through Exterminates and Survival missions, or really any gameplay in tight hallways with a lot of enemies. Even if it's nothing metagame changing for farming it's a nice little quality of life change and I'd like to see container breaking effects on other Warframe abilities in the future.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a custom mini-map marker for Citrine’s Remnants.

Excellent improvement for Mirror Defense missions that hopefully will encourage more people to go out and actually pick up those remnants instead of just camping the point. If nothing else it will make this job easier on the one Titania player in the group who's zipping around the map trying to collect them all.

So you really still keeping up these terrible odds of blueprint drops on the mirror defense and ungodly amount of shards that you have to farm? Guess just have to refuse to interact with mirror defense or the new warframe till any new changes drops and itll still be probably seen as "who cares" anyway. Playing on one, unchanging map and playing the same mode over and over to hope for blueprint drop and farming the ungodly amounts of crystals really sucked any fun out of this update for me...

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Protea’s Grenade Fan’s Shield Satellites (held cast) and Wisp’s Reservoirs (Vitality Mote & Fused Reservoir) healing the Belric and Rania’s Crystals.

• This is a follow up fix to the one made in Hotfix 32.2.3 with the same reasoning/intention: Mirror Defence was designed to allow healing, grant overshields and provide active protection with the Prismatic Ward all through collecting Citrine’s Remnants instead of relying on Warframe and Weapon abilities

awesome, i knew this was coming.

good thing i already farmed all i wanted from this mode and i'll never ever have to play it again.

13小时前 , [DE]Megan 说:

The fix requires code! We have it listed here: 

Much appreciated for the update, we are aware of the code fixing. Cheers for the hard work!

Think he was mentioning about how encumber actually procs, the test seems showing the proc is based on per shot, rather than per status, hence ignoring status from multishot, forced status and anything above 100%+ status chance. This makes encumber far from its description. hope it's fixed soon :)

13 часов назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Added a custom mini-map marker for Citrine’s Remnants.

With this change, Remnants detection radius is now a constant 50m and is not affected by loot detection mods. The gameplay is already intense enough to just run around checking out distant parts of the map. Please make detection affected by mods again.

Archived