Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tombfinger Primary is Quite Loud. Multishot Makes it Absurdly Loud

Shylumi

I thought the Bramma was loud but the Primary Tombfinger is something else.

I feel that the primary Tombfinger's high fire rate (and potential infinite ammo with pax charge) furthers the argument that it's sound may be a bit loud, especially compared to long charge weapons like Opticor and Velocitus

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Thought my weapon was loud (Battacor) but that only has a constant "woosh" sound that probably wont damage my ears. Primary Tombfinger would explode my headphones if I played with sounds at default settings 😅.

Why we still don't have a separate weapon sounds option after all these years (and all the dev streams proudly presenting the sound works) is beyond me.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

On 2023-04-27 at 9:10 PM, [DE]erichdigital said:

Thanks for the report, we will investigate this issue.

Bumping this thread up instead of making a new one about the same issue.

This still needs "investigation", as Tombfinger primary remains UBER LOUD with multishot till this day as well (January 2024).

It's borderline unusable in its current state, as it feels like I'm forced to tone down not only the Visual Effects to minimum to see anything even with black energy colors... but also my audio volume to 25% or below to not have my ear-drums destroyed(headphones) or neighbours knocking down my door(speakers).

Edited by _Kit_Kat_Cat_