Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Citrine’s Last Wish: Hotfix 32.3.5

[DE]Megan

Citrine’s Last Wish: Hotfix 32.3.5

Citrine Changes & Fixes: 

• Increased the number of enemies Citrine’s Prismatic Gem can attack every 2 seconds from 2 to 5. 

• Fixed several leg armor attachment issues with Citrine. More fixes to come!

Optimizations: 

• Optimized Warframe abilities videos. 

Fixes

• Fixed Arcane Steadfast and Zenurik’s Inner Might charges not being consumed when triggered before casting Yareli’s Merulina. 

• Also fixed being unable to trigger Arcane Steadfast while riding Merulina as Yareli.

• Fixes towards rare crashes that could occur in various scripts throughout the game. 

• Fixed crash after loading to the Orbiter right after dying to a Junction Specter.  

• Fixed potential game freeze when coming back from a Railjack mission.

• Fixed Chipper’s store in Kahl’s Garrison missing the “Hide Owned” button. 

• Fixed the color of the water on the Grab Lifter Factory decoration icon to blue to match its appearance. 

• Fixed virtual controller cursor snapping onto elements outside of the stat viewing window in the in-game Market. 

• Fixed appearance issue with the Operator after watching the final scene from The Angels of the Zariman Quest. 

• More fixes towards the pop-up to rush Dojo Decorations not showing the exact amount of Platinum needed. 

• Fixed the Steflos’ particles FX not disappearing. 

• Fixed hovering over ability preview boxes in the in-game Market diorama for a Warframe/Archwing overlapping and obfuscating its stats.

• Fixed being unable to chat link the “Phenaureus Bark” Material Structure. 

• Fixed some Kela De Thaym explosion sound FX not playing. 

• Fixed transmissions from The Grustrag Three being captioned with the Lotus’ name. 

• Fixed script error related to Shock Eximus dying.

• Fixed script error related to Vazarin’s Void Snare. 

• Fixed script error that could occur to Clients clients after casting Zenurik’s Inner Might. 

For a list of known issues, visit the official Citrine’s Last Wish Known Issues thread.

Upsetting to see that Punch Through not working on projectile / AoE-esce weps is not on that "Known Issues" list...

Welp, selling some weps, prime and some not, that will just forever be bad now. 

Lost faith in that now. 

Edit: 

You really made me have to do this, and I don't like it because this puts my favorite weapon in jeopardy, but here goes nothing. 

Punch Through is not working as intended since the drop of Veilbreaker this past year. 

Weapons that used to work with it that are projectile based or AoE-esce in nature just do not function like they used to. 

I will be showcasing 4 weapons that it is currently not working with: Scourge Prime, Panthera Prime, Kuva Ogris, and the Kuva Chakkhurr. 

All 4 of these weps including many others used to have their projectiles go through the first or second instance of an enemy. 

As of this current moment and throughout the past 6+ months, they have been not working as intended. 

This cripples the Scourge Prime over the others massively, but still poses as a problem nonetheless. 

THE ONLY WEAPON WORKING PROPERLY, TO THIS DAY, AND IS MY PRIDE AND JOY, IS THE KOMOREX. 

Upon applying a Punch Through mod (Primed Shred is used on all of these as an example), the Zoom Fire functionality preserves the viral glazing as well as GOING THROUGH ENEMIES AS INTENDED. 

I will die on this hill, so help me god. If the Komorex is ruined upon the next update or nothing is said about the current state of Punch Through, I've nothing left. 

It just shows that the problem is either too big of an issue or the lack thereof of addressing it in any capacity. 

Attached to this post will be my current play-testing of the 5 weapons I listed above. Throughout the video I will be typing as I play test to explain what is going on and what used to occur.

If anyone else wants to chime in, don't, because your messages might be deleted. Allow me to be the one person to drive this forward. 

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the number of enemies Citrine’s Prismatic Gem can attack per second from 1 to 2.5.

What does it mean 2.5?! How are we supposed to understand it? Maybe it will, maybe not? Smuggle enemy lightly on the nose? Depends on mood?

3 minutes ago, MekaDovah said:

How does Prismatic Gem attack two and a half enemies?

I think the half means it will get an extra shot off every couple seconds ie. if has a fire rate of 2/sec in 2 seconds it will shoot 4 enemies but with a fire rate of 2.5/sec it will shot 5 enemies in 2 seconds instead of 4.

edit; spelling

7 minutes ago, Merrcenary said:

no fix for 'unable to aim glide when casting' ?

6 minutes ago, Brasten said:

Arsenal still displays 0 energy from Inner Might while Zenurik is active School.

Casting while Aim Gliding still cancels Aim Glide and causes immediate falling.

Just now, BiancaRoughfin said:

No fixes to Airgliding wile casting not Working?

Hey Tenno! These issues require a cert update to fix, more information in the thread:

17 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

What does it mean 2.5?! How are we supposed to understand it? Maybe it will, maybe not? Smuggle enemy lightly on the nose? Depends on mood?

13 minutes ago, Neo3602 said:

I think the half means it will get an extra shot off every couple seconds ie. if has a fire rate of 2/sec in 2 seconds it will shoot 4 enemies but with a fire rate of 2.5/sec it will shot 5 enemies in 2 seconds instead of 4.

edit; spelling

Apologies for the confusion! Corrected in the OP, but yes now it attacks 5 enemies every 2 seconds. 

37 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! These issues require a cert update to fix, more information in the thread:

What about all the other bugs that gets reported and lost to time? Are those ever going to be fixed or is it just going to be the ones that managed to get a second report within the same update?

Some of the ones that that I have managed to find/re-produce within the last week despite being in the game for a while are just a sample of why this game needs a bug list that is updated often to accurately reflect which bugs should be reported and which ones are known rather than just creating a list when it is convenient and only contains the most requested bug reports or even worse hand picking which replies to respond to and only in the mainline updates bug reports and update notes rather than the general bug reports.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed several leg armor attachment issues with Citrine. More fixes to come!

Very sweet ♥
Some arm armor attachment fixes would be nice too. The rotation angle of many attachments feels slightly off

Archived