Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Citrine’s Last Wish: Hotfix 32.3.5

[DE]Megan

hace 21 minutos, Teferi1109 dijo:

Not going to happen, no matter how much you yell at them for it

It is my duty to defend SP and its rewards, there's no other place where enemies can defend themselves and we can experiment with builds in a meaningful way and it makes no sense to simply kill the mode after all we've had to pass through to reach this power level.

7 hours ago, Halo said:

If anyone else wants to chime in, don't, because your messages might be deleted. Allow me to be the one person to drive this forward. 

Oops. Too late.

What I find really abnormal is why they don't just fix or address it. What's the point of writing up a bug report otherwise? If a portion of people within the community think punch-through on AOE weapons is bad, then don't use it. Allow the rest of us who do to enjoy that feature. It's really that simple.

I do appreciate your continued effort trying to highlight this issue however. You are not the only one here who feels this way.

Please, fix Zephyr's tornadoes. As many people reported, they have a horrible hidden-feature such that they stop redirecting damage after having absorbed enough of it. This is extremely relevant in the steel path as that damage cap is reached in a matter of seconds.

I know it's not the easiest thing to do, considering new content deadlines for F2P titles can be quite demanding, but I would absolutely love to see more long standing bug fix updates, with the sole focus being on resolving game issues that affect enjoyment and balance. Every time patch notes are posted, there's a good amount of people asking for their year+ long bugs to be resolved; while some may require lots of complex troubleshooting, things like TNW looping / repeating, a frame's skill being broken, or certain mods being broken on weapons that more heavily affect gameplay really need to be acknowledged or addressed, even if it's just "we put it in JIRA with a priority" or "we're aware and have logged it".

Outside of immediate release fixes, it seems like a lot of bugs creep up over time from various new interactions or code changes and they're never retroactively fixed; I get that scope creep is absolutely contributing here with how massive the game has become and all the new systems that get added for updates to content and gameplay, but I feel like having even an acknowledgement or more publicly visible tracker (like how some previous patches had a trello board, absolutely loved those) would really help these concerns by community members feel more heard. I do appreciate the PSAs for known bugs, I just think it would help with transparency to show more than just the immediate fixes with a very narrow scope.

Thanks!

Hey Devs, great work on the last wish update and soon to come Duviri Paradox. Just thought I'd post a QOL idea, it would be cool if each prime item had a small "V" on a corner of its picture to depict when that item has no currently obtainable relic with that item inside, this would be most useful when picking an opened relic reward. This would help new and veteran players alike since there are so many prime items now and would show a more accurate value of the rewards you are picking. Thank you DE for such an amazing game.

5 hours ago, Halo said:

THE ONLY WEAPON WORKING PROPERLY, TO THIS DAY, AND IS MY PRIDE AND JOY, IS THE KOMOREX. 

Upon applying a Punch Through mod (Primed Shred is used on all of these as an example), the Zoom Fire functionality preserves the viral glazing as well as GOING THROUGH ENEMIES AS INTENDED. 

I will die on this hill, so help me god. If the Komorex is ruined upon the next update or nothing is said about the current state of Punch Through, I've nothing left. 

There's also the Trumna and Ferrox  if it comes down to that. 

Now if Ferrox  gets changed so PT no longer works on the main fire  either, with no explanation or documentation, we'll really know something is up.  Because it's got innate  radial damage -and- PT,  and always has.

2 hours ago, Lahared said:

What I find really abnormal is why they don't just fix or address it. What's the point of writing up a bug report otherwise? If a portion of people within the community think punch-through on AOE weapons is bad, then don't use it. Allow the rest of us who do to enjoy that feature. It's really that simple.

I do appreciate your continued effort trying to highlight this issue however. You are not the only one here who feels this way.

This. All of this. I'm sick and tired of it not being addressed or even brought up in conversation at all. 

It's ridiculous that they keep trying to make AOE bad when it comes down to them trying to deal with the individuals (whom I will not single out) who continuously exploit the game for its usage. 

Better idea, BAN the players using these exploits instead of trying to ruin everyone's fun with AOE weapons. We all know which part of the community is doing it, and no actions are being taken against them.

I don't care if they paid for platinum or tennogen or even regal aya, if they are purposefully exploiting the game for their own benefits, and going against YOUR OWN ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY that you put into the game, BAN THEM ALREADY. ITS INEXCUSABLE.

There is a section in your own Code of Conduct dedicated to addressing "Cheaters, AFKing, or Trolls" that either needs to be brushed up on or put into heavy consideration, because many people have shown receipts of those players abusing the game, most notably in Elara, and it has most definitely been reported. 

Players have been permanently banned for far less...

We fight an uphill battle in hoping one day we get an answer about punch through, and I hope it comes to an end soon... (And I admire your rebellion against my warning lol) 

50 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

There's also the Trumna and Ferrox  if it comes down to that. 

Now if Ferrox  gets changed so PT no longer works on the main fire  either, with no explanation or documentation, we'll really know something is up.  Because it's got innate  radial damage -and- PT,  and always has.

Yup, I haven't had to test the Ferrox (Tenet version) extensively due to the fact that was the first thing I tested for it when it came out. 

A few spoke to me about the Trumna being good to go still, as well as myself testing it, and it boggles my mind that these both work still and not the others. 

I have hope that both will stay untouched like the Komorex. 

If my Komo even gets looked at, I'm going to have a fit. 

This has been going on far too long. 

Here's a short list of bug reports. It would be nice if these few things could get looked into. thx

Kompressa has not worked in Ma's bubble since it was released

This one has been around for quite awhile as well

This option has never worked

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Citrine’s Last Wish: Hotfix 32.3.5

So are you going to do anything about the rampant botting? You've only punished normal players with SE caps "for action of handful of players", but the botting is still there - they still afk farm SP survivals for days, nothing changed. You have the stats, you know whats going on. 

Remove the punishment from ALL players - because its doesn't work vs exploiters - and actually address the afk/botting problem. Its not hard to make those missions impossible to automate without hurting real players.

Thank you so much for the wonderful hotfix and update!

I only ask for two things.

1. Please fix the punch through issues that@Halomentioned previously, I love the Komorex as well and it's my favorite sniper rifle in the game ;-;
  2. Please, please, please PLEASE fix Voruna's 3 so that it procs with her 4th ability, she desperately needs that in her current state and it's a sham that it doesn't already work like that.

New Bug: 

Kompressa + Secondary Encumber + Standing in your own explosions = You become the primed target

God this gun cannot catch a break...

Kompressa without the secondary arcane equipped and shooting at your feet does not self-damage you or self-proc yourself. 

It is specifically with Secondary Encumber on, when shooting at the floor and standing in your own bubbles as they explode, you become primed by just about every element under the sun. 

You lose exactly 1 shield per second due to the electric proc (at least), you lose 1 HP per second due to the toxin proc, you are indeed slowed when you are hit by the cold proc, and you do indeed take the magnetic proc to the face, get the shaky screen, and lose energy over time.

I am not 100% sure about the other status procs affecting you (corrosive and viral notably) since I was just in ESO using Volt, kept getting cold procced by something and then realized it was myself. 

Please fix this as soon as possible. 

Edit: Below will be a small easy way to demonstrate this bug. 

I did this in the simulacrum because it was the fastest option as opposed to running into a mission to do literally the same thing. 

Edit: All AOE Secondaries

Any AOE-type Secondary can do this. 

Only exception that I've tested is the Catabolyst's grenade when thrown

47 minutes ago, Halo said:

Kompressa + Secondary Encumber + Standing in your own explosions = You become the primed target

I -think- this may be an issue with any self stagger sidearm and Encumber.  It sounds like it's alluded to in the Known Issues thread, just not very clearly:

• The Secondary Encumber Arcane unintentionally counts staggering as a Status Effect, leading to many unintended Effects being applied.

Anyway, it might be worth trying with another weapon.  I don't have the arcane to test it myself.

15 hours ago, THeMooN85 said:

What does it mean 2.5?! How are we supposed to understand it? Maybe it will, maybe not? Smuggle enemy lightly on the nose? Depends on mood?

15 hours ago, Neo3602 said:

I think the half means it will get an extra shot off every couple seconds ie. if has a fire rate of 2/sec in 2 seconds it will shoot 4 enemies but with a fire rate of 2.5/sec it will shot 5 enemies in 2 seconds instead of 4.

edit; spelling

15 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Apologies for the confusion! Corrected in the OP, but yes now it attacks 5 enemies every 2 seconds. 

That is Re-target rate right, not fire rate per se. I understand it as : before it could change targets once every one second, or 1000 milliseconds, Now it can change targets every 400 milliseconds.  

That would mean that before, if it picks up a target, but the target dies after 500ms it will wait half a second before choosing a new target, while now, the targets can die as fast as 399ms and it will be picking up new ones instantly.

11 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

I -think- this may be an issue with any self stagger sidearm and Encumber.

You might be right on this.

Prisma Angstrum, Zakti Prime, Epitaph, Sporelacer Secondary, and the Tenet Spirex are a few weps that I own, and all of them so the same thing when shot at your own feet like the Kompressa. 

Surprisingly, the Catabolyst's grenade does nothing, so unsure how that would affect it. 

On 2023-03-02 at 5:43 AM, VolponeAmbrosius said:

Valkyr Talons' lifesteal still doesn't work.

The bug is known and is on the known bug list.

4 hours ago, 33Nikola33 said:

Citrine and crystal drop rates are so bad. Only getting relics, can't even get arcanes.

Are you killing enemies? If so, how many/wave?
How many sets of crystal fragments have you collected by the time you have to change locations?
What sort of squad/loadout are you running?
What rotation are you staying until?
How many runs have you done total?

All of these matter and can help nail down the cause of this, if it's not simply bad luck on your part.

5 hours ago, Furyk-Karede said:

Weapon selection sort filter random, sporadic changing is more than a little annoying. Is this a system wide 'feature' or is one of the devs feeling vindictive over my support ticket regarding my kavat named "Waypoint Rework"?

Unfortunately been an issue since they added the option to sort by Archon Shards in the mainline Citrine's Last Wish update. Hopefully it's addressed soon as it's a huge pain in the neck to have to keep resetting.

1 hour ago, Krent_X said:

can you fix?

mirage with 75% casting speed while using prism guard, not drop like a rock while casting mid air.

mirage should gracefully cast mid air and not loose her momentum.

As has been mentioned before, please check the known bug list first, this is both known and has a fix in the works.

Archived