Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Citrine’s Last Wish: Hotfix 32.3.5

[DE]Megan

This "Sorting" Bug is getting ridiculous now. 

For a fact, I did not touch any sorting settings when I last logged in EXCEPT my arsenal. 

Logged on just now, forced to change my Arsenal back to "Forma Count"... AGAIN...

This has happened, upon login, every single time, for the past 3 days and is far worse than originally anticipated about a week or so ago. 

No prior menu sorting was touched, at all. I log in, sorting forces me to change back to "Forma Count". 

Edit: It now continuously does it while in-game. 

Current Experience: 
1. Login
2. Go to Arsenal
3. See its fine
4. Leave Arsenal
5. Go back in
6. Sets itself to "Sort by Name"
7. I lose sanity and get angry
8. Change it back to "Sort by Forma Count"
9. Mind my own business playing the game
10. Go back to Arsenal to change weapons
11. See it's back to "Sort by Name"
12. Screams obscenities and is completely baffled

Alternative Method
1. Login
2. Go to Arsenal
3. See it's "Sort by Name"
4. Confusion and anger set in
5. Change it back to "Forma Count" 
6. Mind my own business playing the game
7. Go back to Arsenal to change weapons
8. See it's back to "Sort by Name" again
9. Proceed to scream in confusion with obscenities 

DE can you please fix the bugs in Junk Run, I did everything to complete every Challenge except the Complete the Mission without Dying.

The Challenge FAILED because as I was flying to a Gun tower to get on it and shoot the Thumper to remove its protection as I landed on the deck near the gun ready to get on the Rampart I got stuck on the Cannon part it impaled me and nothing I did would get me off so everything attacked and I DIED.

byN0K.gif

Now I have to run the mission again to complete all of it. :facepalm:

/me must go read the BUG forum to see if it's a known BUG.

P.S. Can you please fix the Riven Cypher not showing in Teshins Shop until hours later or the next day, while you are at it? :wink:

Edit: Link to the bug report. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1342347-kahls-junk-run-rampart-glitch-while-landing/

changes to mirror defense please maybe??:

make the fan blade, in the void tunnel spin in place so a player can collect the crystals by riding the blades.

and add a lotus voice dialogue to collect the shards. players can see the meter but are unaware to collect, if mama says to do it, they do it.

also stalker needs to learn how to teleport across the void tunnel, he's derpy and he cant navigate it, hes needs to go back to hunhow and learn how to bullet jump like a "real boy".

i think also that with a nekros and his shadows, the corpus bubble shadows their bubble can be taken down by with a miter with neutralizing justice, also. i feel they are friendly. that is the purpose of the weapon, just saying as a observation.

i glitched my mirage in mirror defense, i had my glitter ball (with prism guard) up during the game continue screen and casted after for a fresh one and my ball there after was permanently on for 2 more rounds. 

Glitter ball failed to turn off after its timer, while up during the continue battle screen in mirror defense.

the glitter ball continued to be on even after casting again after the continue battle screen, falling in the void tunnel didn't turn it off.

have a nice day :p

Continuing the line of New / Old Bugs: 

Please please please, fix the Conquera Ephemera (Specifically the first one) from turning into an epilepsy machine. 

This occurs primarily with the use of the Mulciber Chest Plate, but is not limited to other fashion that is used in conjunction to it. 

It can occur with the use of syandana's as well as armor parts being used occasionally, but it is extremely prevalent with the use of the Mulciber Chest Piece and the Conquera Syandana. The Syandana in the video appears to pop out of sight, but in-game on my end, it flashes consistently and is not good on the eyes. 

Epilepsy Warning: If you plan to recreate this on your own, please be warned as the syandana DOES FLASH REPEATEDLY WITHOUT STOPPING WHEN YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE BACK AND SIDES OF YOUR FRAME. 

Recreation: Mulciber Chest Plate + Conquera Ephemera + Any Frame

In the video provided, you will only see the ephemera pop in and out through the player on Youtube's end. The video does not do a justice, but I am still placing warnings on it, as anyone should, because Epilepsy is not a joke. It does occasionally flash within the video, but NOT NEARLY AS MUCH AS YOU'D SEE NORMALLY WITHOUT IT BEING RENDERRED.

However, if you try this on your own, it will continuously flash, please, again, be advised.

Edit: The flashing persists in your orbiter, simulacrum, relays, dojo's, and missions. 

Video Here: 

Ok, something has been buggering me for a while now although i don't do each Kahl weekly mission ... did all Grineer skipped the " don't cross the line of sight when shooting class " at the Grineer academy or what ? they are putting themselves so effortlessly between me and the target that it's clearly designed to make me waste time.

And don't tell me it's a Narmer Veil side effect or to "protect the general" i won't believe you :D.

Archived